U16 v Liverpool Cup Final ( City win 2-1)

FantasyIreland

1900hrs tonight at the Academy stadium.

Does not look to be on City + [might be on Dipper TV] but tickets are available and free if you want to go along and support.

Edit.......PL Cup Champions with a 2-1 win.

Last edited:
Thanks. Managed to find it through google. City's ticketing website is terrible. Anyway, got a ticket, do you still park on the main carpark at the end of Joe Mercer way or is there one nearer? Maybe where they put the away coaches.

Thanks. Managed to find it through google. City's ticketing website is terrible. Anyway, got a ticket, do you still park on the main carpark at the end of Joe Mercer way or is there one nearer? Maybe where they put the away coaches.
Park at Asda, I park there for all the games at the Academy

If someone on here does go please can you let me know the team sheet? I've been trying to work out the full team since the start of the season so I can create them on Football Manager and have so far come up short! haha

Park at Asda, I park there for all the games at the Academy
Be careful with this. They've cottoned on to the women's matches now and quite a few have been caught out this season.

Fwiw you can actually pay £6 to park on Asda via a website called YourParkingSpace if ever you need a quick dart after a match.

Be careful with this. They've cottoned on to the women's matches now and quite a few have been caught out this season.

Fwiw you can actually pay £6 to park on Asda via a website called YourParkingSpace if ever you need a quick dart after a match.
I don't go to the Women's games but I have been to every EDS and most of the Under 18's and I have never had a problem, but the women get bigger crowds

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.