U18’s v Blackburn

Happy for Borges. Been worried he’d fade into the background after his injury. I know we have an exciting player in Palmer but I want City to have an electric winger like Chiesa, Leao, Coman from the academy some day. These types of players just get you off your seat like Sane did when he got going

Solomon Honor is on the bench for them. I assume that either he has left us or they could not manage to field a sub keeper. Can anyone enlighten me please?

I'm just happy to see Borges getting minutes as his fitness is recovering.

Would be nice to have another electric LW so that Phil can adapt to a midfield role for his future.

Solomon Honor is on the bench for them. I assume that either he has left us or they could not manage to field a sub keeper. Can anyone enlighten me please?
Can't say I noticed that and I had to Google him anyway. He's only 15 so can't see anything online besides that, how do you know he was on their bench BTW?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.