U18's games/results 2016/17

How are Aston Villa doing seeing has we play them next week? Will it be shown on City's Facebook page ?

They drew 2-2 today v Leicester. Villa are mid-table in the League South and Leicester are second off bottom. If City take their chances it should be a safe 'un!

Dunno if it's on Facebook or not. I fancy City will do the decent thing and show it!

They drew 2-2 today v Leicester. Villa are mid-table in the League South and Leicester are second off bottom. If City take their chances it should be a safe 'un!

Dunno if it's on Facebook or not. I fancy City will do the decent thing and show it!
Cheers mate don't know why i'am bothered about how Villa are doing seeing how good our lads are.
Like every year it seems we've only get Chelsea to worry about.

Just the game against Liverpool to seal the invincible regular season then. Fingers crossed.

Manchester City will host Manchester United, Chelsea, Reading and Liverpool in the final stage of the U18 Premier League.

City have four home matches and three away trips but they will be visiting London twice when they come up against Arsenal and West Ham.

Lee Carsley's side finished top of the north section of the U18 Premier League with 55 points from 22 matches but will start from scratch for the final stage.

What is the national stage of the U18 Premier League?

City's full fixture list with provisional dates:

• Blackburn Rovers v Manchester City - Date to be confirmed
  • Manchester City v Manchester United - Saturday 18 March
  • Arsenal v Manchester City - Saturday 1 April
  • Manchester City v Chelsea - Saturday 8 April
  • Manchester City v Reading - Saturday 22 April
  • West Ham v Manchester City - Saturday 29 April
  • Manchester City v Liverpool - Saturday 13 May

https://www.mancity.com/news/academ...-league-national-stage-fixtures/1488790174751

That's great. Blackburn is a very do-able away game at least so I might only miss two of them in person. We should be looking at these fixtures and expecting to win this league. We're definitely good enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.