U18s @ Mini Swamp, City+ today, 11am

I thought we lacked City identity for large parts again and didn’t move the ball quick enough to hurt United. Charlie Gray doesn’t get a mention on here but another dark horse in holding midfield. Was our best player today, always knew where the next pass is, twists and turns out of trouble nicely, and looks like he has a real competitive streak. In all honesty it’s hard to argue we deserved the win today and the league is going to United but still some good individuals

Jaden Heskey never impressed me when he played as a striker but since his move into midfield he looks a decent player. Thought he had a good game today. Charlie Gray also impressed in the number 6 role. Always looks composed on the ball & tends to pick the right pass most of the time. The 2 centre backs had a good game & also Mfuni at left back but I thought the rest were below par. We looked more threatening when the subs came on.
Good shout on Charlie Gray - a talented young player who has already trained with the first team squad.

I thought we lacked City identity for large parts again and didn’t move the ball quick enough to hurt United. Charlie Gray doesn’t get a mention on here but another dark horse in holding midfield. Was our best player today, always knew where the next pass is, twists and turns out of trouble nicely, and looks like he has a real competitive streak. In all honesty it’s hard to argue we deserved the win today and the league is going to United but still some good individuals
I thought Mfuni was the best player on the pitch he looks a really talented CB playing at LB 15 years old WOW, Heskey looks like a player who we don't know what position to play him but feel he has something.
We have some talented young men and a few that are working hard and need some luck, good luck to them all but the team balance is all over the place.
Thea rags looked a solid and decent team.

I thought Mfuni was the best player on the pitch he looks a really talented CB playing at LB 15 years old WOW, Heskey looks like a player who we don't know what position to play him but feel he has something.
We have some talented young men and a few that are working hard and need some luck, good luck to them all but the team balance is all over the place.
Thea rags looked a solid and decent team.
Mfuni does look very good, a great athlete and has plenty of time to improve other elements of hos game. Special prospect who I suspect despite his age will probably step up to under 21 next season to match his physical maturity and continue to stretch him. Being a left footed centre back doesn’t half help your chances as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.