U18's v Liverpool

Oh your right just saw the lineup.

Google said he played as a striker, is that right?

Oh your right just saw the lineup.

Google said he played as a striker, is that right?
Personally couldn't tell you as I didn't get a chance to watch the game but I think Will Dickson plays as the CF so presume Borges would be on the left. They may swap around during the game obviously.

62 minutes Borges played BTW, that's the longest he's managed so far this season :(

Edit: out of just 6 games.

Last edited:
It's on City+ but it's got Liverpool commentary
Ah, this answers the obvious question that struck me. I've watched the back end, waiting for the goal, and I must admit it seemed to take the wind out of the commentator. I've never heard such a one-sided, partisan commentary. Arthur Mann isn't this bad when commentating on City games. Anyway, I hope he's got over it!

The LFCTV commentator is jokes.if a Liverpool player makes a 5 yard pass he’ll have a massive orgasm

The LFCTV commentator is jokes.if a Liverpool player makes a 5 yard pass he’ll have a massive orgasm

Hahaha so true “what a brilliant pass” what a great cross” “fantastic headed clearance” what a magnificent save “

Well it is Liverpool tv and surprised they gave our players some credit in the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.