U18's vs Liverpool U18's - behind closed doors, 24th January

Re: U18's vs Liverpool U18's - behind closed doors, 24th Jan

Nelly's Left Foot said:
failsworthblueboy said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Morning! @porter_mcfc here to see #mcfc u18s take on Liverpool in this morning's league fixture.

From City Twitter feed.

Well, we aren't here to see!!

2-0 after 11 mins! Get in. Would have been a good match to watch.

You've had some "DUFF" info guys I've just got back from the City v Liverpool under 18's game plenty of fans in you have to go to the Main Reception for a Yellow Wrist Band before the Stewards allow you to watch.

I watched most of the game from the outside having tried the reception and was told no chance its behind closed doors bla bla bla. Not sure quite who you saw or how you blagged it but well done.I could see there were quite a few in watching but when I asked I was told they must be family. I thought that was garbage but wth.

I didn't think Liverpool were actually better after we got to 3 nil but it was much more even.We could easily have scored again but mostly Dilrosun squandered some very good situations while for Liverpool we were our own biggest threat with overplaying and some poor passing. From my viewpoint behind the fencing I thought both their goals were from our cock ups.

The Maim Reception is inside the CFA, so I'm not sure which Reception you went to ? once I got to the Reception they simply asked, Scout, Family or Fan ? to which I replied fan and was given a yellow wrist band.

failsworthblueboy said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
failsworthblueboy said:
You've had some "DUFF" info guys I've just got back from the City v Liverpool under 18's game plenty of fans in you have to go to the Main Reception for a Yellow Wrist Band before the Stewards allow you to watch.

I watched most of the game from the outside having tried the reception and was told no chance its behind closed doors bla bla bla. Not sure quite who you saw or how you blagged it but well done.I could see there were quite a few in watching but when I asked I was told they must be family. I thought that was garbage but wth.

I didn't think Liverpool were actually better after we got to 3 nil but it was much more even.We could easily have scored again but mostly Dilrosun squandered some very good situations while for Liverpool we were our own biggest threat with overplaying and some poor passing. From my viewpoint behind the fencing I thought both their goals were from our cock ups.

The Maim Reception is inside the CFA, so I'm not sure which Reception you went to ? once I got to the Reception they simply asked, Scout, Family or Fan ? to which I replied fan and was given a yellow wrist band.

Either way round it ain't fucking good enough! There should be clear information on the OS so that fans know the score. It's 'Cups for Cock Ups' administration. One week we're lauded and feted, little goody boxes, fireworks, marches of the fuckin' bridge, and then within a week we're treated like lepers!

Just not fuckin' good enough!!

failsworthblueboy said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
failsworthblueboy said:

Bloody Hell they don't mess about there do they

Tueartsoverhead kick said:
failsworthblueboy said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:

Bloody Hell they don't mess about there do they

It could explain our injuries.

failsworthblueboy said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
failsworthblueboy said:

That sounds a little weird. On arrival at the gate if you ask to go inside the CFA you are not allowed in without a good reason and saying I was a fan coming to watch the 18's didn't get me through that gate. Also if you do get inside the CFA you wouldn't need a ticket to watch the 18's as they were right in front of you playing the game. Something doesn't add up.

I tried the reception at the Etihad ,the gate at the CFA and the office ( media office I think where I have got tickets in the past for the youth cup games) all to no avail. Others who regularly watch the 18's more than I do also could not get in.

failsworthblueboy said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Morning! @porter_mcfc here to see #mcfc u18s take on Liverpool in this morning's league fixture.

From City Twitter feed.

Well, we aren't here to see!!

2-0 after 11 mins! Get in. Would have been a good match to watch.

Defo a fifth column at the Etihad !!

I know this should probably not go here but I was needing some help in finding a player based on description. Is there anyone here who can help me find a Manchester City youth player that has black/dark hair, around the age of 20, that is white and play right back. I have looked on the main site with no luck and figured someone maybe able to help me. It would be greatly appreciated.

NYCFCWatch said:
I know this should probably not go here but I was needing some help in finding a player based on description. Is there anyone here who can help me find a Manchester City youth player that has black/dark hair, around the age of 20, that is white and play right back. I have looked on the main site with no luck and figured someone maybe able to help me. It would be greatly appreciated.

You didn't look particularly hard ;)

Drury or Bossaerts. Are they on trial with NYC?

Pablo Maffeo is the current EDS right back but he's quite a bit younger than 20.

Maffeo?

Pablo%20Maffeo%20v%20united%20MF3B0154.ashx

He's only young though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.