UAP/UFO thread - Claims made that the US has an extraterrestrial object

Purposely logged on here expecting this topic to be near the top tonight and I find 7 pages back! Us Bluemoon crazies are slacking!

Type - Alien Florida - into X. (Twitter)… In fact I think it’s even trending now.

It’s all going on with some crazy bullshit rumour tonight. ha.
Police everywhere apparently due to this alien. Other reports say it’s kids fighting.

Had a look. Seems legit to me :)

Purposely logged on here expecting this topic to be near the top tonight and I find 7 pages back! Us Bluemoon crazies are slacking!

Type - Alien Florida - into X. (Twitter)… In fact I think it’s even trending now.

Police everywhere apparently due to this alien. Other reports say it’s kids fighting.
It must have disabled everyone’s mobile phones. Just seen the over head footage but of the thousands of people who were there, nobody took a photo or video?!

It was bollocks, of course.

Multiple YA running battles and it was called in as a riot at Bayside. As Pokice arrived, they realized they’d need more back up and it showed up…in force!

For those who haven’t seen some of the shit Miami has dealt with with Spring Breakers, then you might not realize the show of force.

I’ll bet they’ll be hundreds of street fight videos online from that night already, but I’ll bet no one has a pesky 10 ft Alien video!

It was bollocks, of course.

Multiple YA running battles and it was called in as a riot at Bayside. As Pokice arrived, they realized they’d need more back up and it showed up…in force!

For those who haven’t seen some of the shit Miami has dealt with with Spring Breakers, then you might not realize the show of force.

I’ll bet they’ll be hundreds of street fight videos online from that night already, but I’ll bet no one has a pesky 10 ft Alien video!

Yet no footage of kids rioting, fighting etc with fireworks in the mall, as the police said it was.

I think it's highly unlikely aliens were walking around a mall in Miami haha.... However considering the fact young people have phones glued to their hand now, there would also be plenty of footage of this big fight in the mall. No eyewitnesses at the mall have any statement or footage to back up what the police say.

Something seems off about the whole thing. Pictures of some of the biggest police response you will ever see, similar amounts of cars you see at a major terror attack....And the only footage we have of anything is people sprinting out of a mall and screaming, no fight, no aliens etc

Whichever angle you look at it from, it doesn't add up.

The Trump faction stirring public excitability.
Plant a seed or two. Wait a few months for the worrying minds of humanity fill in the blanks with worst case scenario.
And then when you arrive with your hard line policy, it sounds like a prefectly sane idea.

Yet no footage of kids rioting, fighting etc with fireworks in the mall, as the police said it was.

I think it's highly unlikely aliens were walking around a mall in Miami haha.... However considering the fact young people have phones glued to their hand now, there would also be plenty of footage of this big fight in the mall. No eyewitnesses at the mall have any statement or footage to back up what the police say.

Something seems off about the whole thing. Pictures of some of the biggest police response you will ever see, similar amounts of cars you see at a major terror attack....And the only footage we have of anything is people sprinting out of a mall and screaming, no fight, no aliens etc

That's my angle. The lack of video and witness reports of a major fight requiring 75 cop cars and helicopters in Miami is just bizarre. My US mates also drew a blank.

That's what I was thinking. That police response was insane, yet zero footage or photos from inside the mall. Strange one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.