UAP/UFO thread - Claims made that the US has an extraterrestrial object

Interesting post that. And absolutely agree nothing in the universe is easy for us animals to understand.

I do wonder what will happen to Humans in the future. Will we evolve and figure out with even more depth the finer points (I mean 'we're' not doing too bad on that front).

Or become extinct and be the only 'highly sentient' creatures to have been able to observe and have awareness of the the vast space that we're but a speck of dust in (before the universe itself fizzles out...)
At least in 'this universe'!

It's not easy to make predictions reasonable predictions past a certain point, lets say a century or 2. I doubt anyone in the 1823 could so easily make much sound predictions of how 2023 would look like, and while something like being able to fly in airplanes might have possible been conceivable to them as a future invention amongst another few they would never have imagined such world changing inventions like internet, football, cloning, chiropractics, solar power, lady shaves, laser surgery, extracurricular activity's, tooth whitener you name it.

I could potentially predict breaktroughs in robotics, Ai, automated economics, bioengineering, a drive to extend the lifespan of humans, limited forays further in our own sun system
Go a lot forward beyond that and things probably just look freaky. relevant:

Interesting post that. And absolutely agree nothing in the universe is easy for us animals to understand.

I do wonder what will happen to Humans in the future. Will we evolve and figure out with even more depth the finer points (I mean 'we're' not doing too bad on that front).

Or become extinct and be the only 'highly sentient' creatures to have been able to observe and have awareness of the the vast space that we're but a speck of dust in (before the universe itself fizzles out...)
At least in 'this universe'!
hey somapop.i think this post kinda summs up arogant thinking off mankind.not youim not pickin on you but the time an space we livein is just our understanding of were we are in existanse.who do we know briliant lives onother planets havent existed beforeus.tome we are just a spot ona speck of dust in time and we have no consept of actual time ans space in the big skeme of things.no offense toyou friend.imjust thinkin on stuff

Worth a watch .https://twitter.com/UAPJames/status/1665847088050044929?t=pvHOAHy59Jbg1XrOYRrZGA&s=19

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.