UAP/UFO thread - Non-Human Intelligences

Went to see Chris from Hadfield the other night. He point out something that blew my mind a bit in terms of scale and the faster than light travel in that show.

Star Trek. The whole federation has a radius of about 300 light years. When you compare that to the Milky Way. This isn’t the exact image but gives the same effect.

The idea that we are alone is incomprehensible. Entirely possible we have never been visited or never detected life out there but I’m sure there will be some. Somewhere
View attachment 84034

If you have ever been to Hadfield you would understand

Went to see Chris hadfield the other night. He point out something that blew my mind a bit in terms of scale and the faster than light travel in that show.

Star Trek. The whole federation has a radius of about 300 light years. When you compare that to the Milky Way. This isn’t the exact image but gives the same effect.

The idea that we are alone is incomprehensible. Entirely possible we have never been visited or never detected life out there but I’m sure there will be some. Somewhere
View attachment 84034
It was nearer 8,000 light years across according to Capt. Picard, and let's not forget Captain Janeway did her bit for expansion into the Delta Quadrant. Sisko did his bit for tearing the Gamma Quadrant to shreds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.