UAP/UFO thread - Non-Human Intelligences

I think he’s talking bollocks. There is no way you make a claim like that without spilling the details.

He's considered one of the most elite investigative reporters in the world. He actually states that he doesn't have an opinion on it but this is what he's being told from people in government and other high ranking positions. I guess he can't say where because people would swamp the place, it could give away his sources, or the fact the claim is currently being investigated by the director general.

Depends what you mean by travel I suppose.

If you mean moving from one place to another then I would say there could well be discoveries that would enable that to occur through non conventional means and therefore not requiring the speed of light to be broken…

Unified field theory has attempted to explain everything but hasn’t yet managed to do so since there are still many aspects of our universe that defy explanation…….which must mean there are pieces to the puzzle we don’t have or don’t understand…..it would be difficult for anyone to say very much with a degree of certainty. Without adding a caveat regarding the state of current scientific knowledge

Fair enough.

Except for UFT explaining everything :)

He's considered one of the most elite investigative reporters in the world. He actually states that he doesn't have an opinion on it but this is what he's being told from people in government and other high ranking positions. I guess he can't say where because people would swamp the place, it could give away his sources, or the fact the claim is currently being investigated by the director general.
Something so big it can't be moved but a building has been built over it? What is the biggest building ever built? Somewhere outside the US that has managed to keep it a secret for decades? Yet the US Congress is worried how it is being funded? So worried about it they are discussing it with an investigative reporter? Colour me sceptical.

Last edited:
One of my best mates at secondary school claimed he fucked a girl called Dawn who we all fancied. She was ginger but (in mitigation) had a huge set of lovely tits….in fifth form we all took a crack at her and failed but my mate said he had done the undoable…claimed to have done the deed and described a birthmark she had above her pubic hair to legitimise said claim…..now we couldn’t prove or disprove this without compromising him (which we wouldn’t) or her (because you didn’t) and he knew it, but he still got to bask in the glow of the conquest for a few days…..

Point is, seems to me this guy is doing the same kind of thing.

Obviously I stand to be correctly told what a twat I am for calling it …….once he reveals the location and the claim is substantiated

If we only believed what we saw evidence of, we would have never evolved as a species. Both in science and society. Many laws and facts we know today had no evidence, until they did. They still existed and were considered in some way or another, before they could be understood, never mind proven.

Just for clarity that does not mean I think the Americans are keeping alien visitors or technology secret from us all or anything like that btw
That's not belief, though. Science doesn't have 100% facts. No scientist believes in 100% fact. Believing in things without evidence leads us to religion and silly claims.

I don't know

Do you believe with absolute certainty that nothing we will encounter anywhere in the universe in the future will be able to travel faster than the speed of light? Without even a scintilla of doubt?
I have no idea. But, if we travelled faster than the speed of light, would we not be time travelling into the future? Does my head in. Lol.

One of my best mates at secondary school claimed he fucked a girl called Dawn who we all fancied. She was ginger but (in mitigation) had a huge set of lovely tits….in fifth form we all took a crack at her and failed but my mate said he had done the undoable…claimed to have done the deed and described a birthmark she had above her pubic hair to legitimise said claim…..now we couldn’t prove or disprove this without compromising him (which we wouldn’t) or her (because you didn’t) and he knew it, but he still got to bask in the glow of the conquest for a few days…..

Point is, seems to me this guy is doing the same kind of thing.

Obviously I stand to be correctly told what a twat I am for calling it …….once he reveals the location and the claim is substantiated
So let me get this right.
You think this guy may or may not have shagged a girl in your school too?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.