company openly allowing
Uninsured drivers
Unlicensed drivers
Drivers convicted of sex offences driving for them
Unregistered drivers using their mates registrations
Drivers convicted of sexual assaults on passengers

and all you think about is that.

you dickhead!
I think you may be the dickhead so thanks for showing your true colours.

I’ve never had a problem with Uber. Always been on time and cheap. And then there’s the texts letting you know that your loved one’s journey is underway etc. Black cabs are extortionate.

I’ve never had a problem with Uber. Always been on time and cheap. And then there’s the texts letting you know that your loved one’s journey is underway etc. Black cabs are extortionate.
In Manchester drivers have to have a DBS check which is rechecked quarterly, cars can’t be more than three years old when applying for a licence and spot checks are done by the authorities. Trouble is the governments rush to deregulate taxis in 2015 which is why there’s an absolute plethora of cars from Sefton and Wolverhampton crawling round Manchester in the guise of Uber. Whilst I’ve never had any trouble they should either all adopt the standards insisted on by Manchester, or they shouldn’t be allowed to pick up in Manchester. Simple enough really.

Still, his “loved one” is unable to text him themselves to let them know they’re coming back from wherever they’ve been without him. Chances are Uber will survive this again by improving their budget system. I have Bolt on my phone now.

Still, his “loved one” is unable to text him themselves to let them know they’re coming back from wherever they’ve been without him. Chances are Uber will survive this again by improving their budget system. I have Bolt on my phone now.
Wow. I merely said what I liked about Uber. No need to be a cock about it. Just can’t help yourself can you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.