UCL Final - Atlético Madrid vs Real Madrid

Zidane nearly cost them that game by taking off Kroos. Athletico dominated after that.

It depends who they bring in. I think you put Ronaldo in our side in front of KDB and a fit Silva and he gets 30+ goals. He's so well rounded as a forward that he'll continue to score bucket loads for years.

Theres a fair chance he would, so would Aguero in an injury free season. Ronaldo wouldn't have scored 30+ this season without penalties in the league though.

Theres a fair chance he would, so would Aguero in an injury free season. Ronaldo wouldn't have scored 30+ this season without penalties in the league though.

Well Aguero wouldn't get 30 either without penalties. Ronaldo bagged 48 goals in the league alone. In terms of goal scoring and consistency, he's in a league of his own.

There isn't much to like is there ?
I actually disliked Barça more in the two years we got them in the Ro16. I thought Busquets Alves Neymar Suarez and Alba were the worst divers and injury feigners I've ever seen. Madrid were actually quite nice against us, plus CRonaldo didn't play at the Etihad. But what Marcello pulled the round before us and Pepe tonight were utterly disgraceful and I suppose the refs didn't help against Barça, 44 free kicks we gave away in one of the games - how is that possible?

All this is good though, building rivalries should make the games mean more when we play these teams and raise the atmospheres. In the first years of us being in the CL I felt nothing towards the teams we were playing, I actually enjoyed hearing their fans. Now I'm bored stiff with their formulaic atmospheres with the same drumming from everyone and I'm starting to really dislike teams rather than just respect them for having players like Messi.

It's a pity they didn't have Willy for the penalties.

1s9ydn2.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.