uefa again

ancoats

they want to bring in a mini league tournament to sort out this sesaons competition ??
really they are taking the piss and what next let liverpool back in

they want to bring in a mini league tournament to sort out this sesaons competition ??

well they are the current champions , and the best team that has ever been . They deserve it surely ?

what's your specific issue? they're discussing solutions to an unprecedented problem, this is clearly just one of a number of possible outcomes

I'd have thought the "specific issue" as you call it,would have something to do with letting a team who has been knocked out of the competition getting a lifeline ?

Do you not see it like that ?

I'd have thought the "specific issue" as you call it,would have something to do with letting a team who has been knocked out of the competition getting a lifeline ?

Do you not see it like that ?

not remotely tbh.

they'd never let liverpool back in.

if this 'mini-league' happens the outstanding 2nd legs will be played, it's then possible that the remaining games are over one leg not two (to save time) with the semis and final taking place in istanbul (or another host city - again to save time) much like the euros are planned this summer.

Either I've missed something or you've misunderstood what seems to be the popular suggestion. They are contemplating having the semi finals as a one off in Istanbul on the Tuesday/Wednesday before the Final. Not seen any suggestion of a mini league (which would mean more games) anywhere.

A number of options are being discussed to complete the competition, but Liverpool are out so bringing them back is not one of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.