UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The cretins are having a field day on Twitter aren’t they Jesus... I hope we don’t get banned just so I can see the meltdown of everyone.

From CAS website
An award pronounced by the CAS is final and binding on the parties from the moment it is communicated. It may in particular be enforced in accordance with the New York Convention on the recognition and enforcement of arbitral awards, which more than 125 countries have signed.

CAN AN AWARD BE APPEALED
Judicial recourse to the Swiss Federal Tribunal is allowed on a very limited number of grounds, such as lack of jurisdiction, violation of elementary procedural rules (e.g. violation of the right to a fair hearing) or incompatibility with public policy.

looks to be the case However when we win the club could sue for damages
IF we win

Over a decade in the making..

The sniping, sneering, disrespect and trashing of our club has finally come to a head.

Cards are on the table and we have the proverbial bloody nose.

Thing is we have the best professional structure in place in world football..

They have our backs and we are not going to take this and roll over..

Maybe our docile handing of all the shit we've had thrown at us over the years has been sucked up in preparation for this day arriving..

We will not go meekly into the shadows, we WILL fight this injustice with all we have and will not only show these cnut's up for the cheats they are, I sincerely hope we take one or 2 of the shithouse clubs behind all this to the cleaners too..!

Our Chairman insinuated he knew who's behind the smears against our club and that we have taken our pinch..

We have been preparing for this day for a long time and we will now show our hand..!

I hope they have a good legal team because you can bet your life we will have..!!

I wish I could believe this but every threat we have faced a whole raft of " Experts" have told people to relax, we have it in hand, we'll be fine and all have been wrong. Even recently Sam Lee was tweeting we were not going to be banned. Our problem is it is just us against the cartel and the world's media. That is one big fight to take on and win.
CTID..!

I think UEFA are being smart by knowing we will go to CAS, knowing that the least they will do will half the ‘corrupt/biased’ findings/punishment.
I have little doubt we will get a ban, and a fine. Time for CITY to show some balls and take the legal stance with them now! Expose every part of their corrupt organisation for exactly what it is. We have been seen to be doing well and they don’t like it. It’s upsetting their ‘football group’.

This was the clubs statement in May 2019

"Manchester City FC is fully cooperating in good faith with the CFCB IC's ongoing investigation," a club statement to ESPN reads. "In doing so the club is reliant on both the CFCB IC's independence and commitment to due process; and on UEFA's commitment of the 7th of March that it '... will make no further comment on the matter while the investigation is ongoing.'

"The New York Times report citing 'people familiar with the case' is therefore extremely concerning. The implications are that either Manchester City's good faith in the CFCB IC is misplaced or the CFCB IC process is being misrepresented by individuals intent on damaging the club's reputation and its commercial interests. Or both.

"Manchester City's published accounts are full and complete and a matter of legal and regulatory record. The accusation of financial irregularities are entirely false, and comprehensive proof of this fact has been provided to the CFCB IC."

also this
“Manchester City is entirely confident of a positive outcome when the matter is considered by an independent judicial body,” City added.

“The accusation of financial irregularities remains entirely false and the CFCB IC referral ignores a comprehensive body of irrefutable evidence provided by Manchester City to the Chamber.

“The decision contains mistakes, misinterpretations and confusions fundamentally borne out of a basic lack of due process and there remain significant unresolved matters raised by Manchester City as part of what the club has found to be a wholly unsatisfactory, curtailed, and hostile process.”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.