UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I want to know is did city breach any fuck law or not ?
Then you are asking the wrong question. I don’t give a fuck if we did or didn’t.

Firstly, we probably did but it should be impossible to prove without illegally obtained evidence. Therefore no case.

Secondly, Shiekh Mansour took over in 2008. The UEFA laws we are accused of breaking cam into being in 2009! Go figure! Those laws were put there for us to break.

Bottom line, I don’t give a fuck if we broke their protectionist rules.

Possibly the main agitator s indicating they had put the fix in regarding choice of CAS members so no risk.
No *initial* risk.

But, if that was the instigation, it was based on a very poor assessment of City’s likely response and was, overall, a monumentally stupid strategy.

I have sincere doubts that we have enough evidence to change the outcome.

The only hope for me is a Spotlight situation where we've given enough to UEFA to justify our stance, but have enough material that we're sat on that we can release at the most opportune moment in something like a legal setting, where it has to be publicly reported objectively.

Stefan on the 9320 podcast made the good point that I'll paraphrase, that UEFA have fucked up before on some really basic things, like the Galatasaray and PSG rulings being thrown out because they were outside of the time limitations, and that there's no way the massively experienced and qualified lawyers and judges didn't know that when they made their judgements, so there must be a political angle to making the rulings knowing they'll be struck down by CAS.

So we are clearly far beyond simple innocent/guilty and just because they've punished us doesn't mean they have a solid case.

Then you are asking the wrong question. I don’t give a fuck if we did or didn’t.

Firstly, we probably did but it should be impossible to prove without illegally obtained evidence. Therefore no case.

Secondly, Shiekh Mansour took over in 2008. The UEFA laws we are accused of breaking cam into being in 2009! Go figure! Those laws were put there for us to break.

Bottom line, I don’t give a fuck if we broke their protectionist rules.
If they don’t have any firm case than city should take them to court and fuck then inside out . I want super cup .

The only hope for me is a Spotlight situation where we've given enough to UEFA to justify our stance, but have enough material that we're sat on that we can release at the most opportune moment in something like a legal setting, where it has to be publicly reported objectively.
That scenario is what many of us believe was/is City’s strategy.

I think we thought they *might* do this if put under enough pressure and so were preparing for the eventuality, just in case.

I think it’s the other way around UEFA have little evidence to present to an independent authority that’s one reason they won’t publish anything before CAS’s final decision not even leaking anything It’s also clear that they were seeking for City to take a pinch
There’s war going on internally at UEFA and we are unfortunate victims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.