UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha Big sam , Richard keys and Andy Gray supporting City against FFP ON Bein Sports before the PL Coverage

Clip should be online soon I reckon
Big Sam thinking about the more transfers and money sloshing about the more it'll need to be carried in brown envelopes.

”surely the simple truth is if we have broken the rules then we deserve to be punished”?
Not when that “rule” is essentially bent and likely illegal. Imagine if employer could give you a “rule” saying that you are only allowed to spend so £500 of your wages per year on your family holiday? So you break the rule. I’m sure that you wouldn’t shrug your shoulders and say I deserve to be punished.
But the rules are still the rules. If you don’t like them you dont ignore them, you lobby to have them changed.

It’s started early today in the pub. A customer came in and said “ oh citee are fucked with the dodgy dealings” really I said and what line of business are you in. “I supply and sell logs” he replied. Ok mate when I need some logs for our wood burner I will ring up MCFC and ask if our top accountants can deliver me a load and then you can come round and tell me what the fuck City’s accounts are about, now fuck off mate.

This guy is the most underrated and ‘under the radar’ poster on here.

Doesn’t chime in often but when he does he does it with maturity, intelligence and composure.
Yes he is. But I bet you he's quietly seething.

Quietly protesting or yelping, we're all in the same boat

But the rules are still the rules. If you don’t like them you dont ignore them, you lobby to have them changed.
UEFA changed the rules to after our accounts were submitted, and that is the context to the alleged FFP violations. There are other issues now. City's communications have been forensically and criminally reviewed with a toothcomb. I'd be shocked if they haven't found something. Is the whole of football going to open up their books for review?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.