UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
great to finally see a bit of positivity both from the club and a few that dare outside it.

Neville, souness, now Redknapp with Micah, particularly after that pep interview.

People slowly naming ffp what it is, pep and players showing their love for the club, the big silver lining in this shitshow
well im not swinging my dick here but i did say many pages ago as time goes by we will gather support,if we dont take them on then no one will and even to our nearest rivals 'united' there will be some wanting rid of FFP and we must join togethr

Good.

I'm glad the broadcasting media are running the race for fifth place in the premier league in hope they can shoehorn the rags into the champions league.

That illustrates perfectly how UEFA are being used as a pawn by the established clubs to keep us out of their competition.

It also highlights just how shite the rags have become and their only hope of qualifying for the champions league is to scrape through to top five.

but how can the cartel be ever broken then ?? and when the so called elite clubs are running the game city have little chance of ever winning in europe any way
also how can city change the rules setup by uefa and the FFP its mission is to stop manchester city that's it job done

I don’t get the criticism of the interview at all.
It was as much as needs saying at the moment. We are keeping things tight within the club.
Even Kev interviewed after the match tonight said as much. It’s a legal matter. We can’t say much.

That message was for the fans. Im for keeping it in-house at the moment.
Let everyone else sweat about what we know or don’t know.

You are correct. It is a fucking ridiculous assertion to make.

Half our case and subsequent appeal is predicated on sensitive information being leaked and prejudicing it.

Yet we are now supposed to expose ourselves to an outside journalist, just so the curtain twitchers are happy?

Do me a favour, the club played the right hand by saying exactly what they needed to at this stage.

Anyone suggesting otherwise doesn't have a clue or is just putting the poison in.

I'd say both.

nope we are out of the next season champions full stop

am say uefa at around christmas time or new year we reduce the 2 year ban to 1 year and city can do nothing about it

I’m under the impression that it will he suspended when it goes to CAS?

Loved Pep’s interview.
Very calm.
I’m going nowhere.
Redknapp and Micah afterwards was good too.
I firmly believe now that more and more people are starting to hint that UEFA going mad like this might not be a good thing.
Redknapp saying if City are done for this then it could open up a right can of worms.
Reckons there’s loads of clubs in the same boat.

Whether we win our appeal or not I think our media approach is dignified and right and more and more are taking notice.

I get a feeling Khaldoon and Ferran are going to cause mayhem over the coming years. Even if we lose the appeal, this won’t be over. We will win in the end. Somewhere down the line, the truth will come out. A lot of pundits are saying it already, the secret is nearly out. I’m hoping for the club to leak certain key people involved in us getting fucked over time after time. Then we should target the British media.

It's not from the journalists - it adds credibility to the message - for all of those who consume it (public and fans). It could have been a single independent (albeit friendly) journalist - an in-house hack doesn't do that. If your interested read about credibility of source when it comes to advertising ...
Are you still going on about our shitstained journalists?

Do you not see any of the shite they write about us?

You are as blinkered as that **** Harris.

As a non City supporter, I dont want you to win the CAS case (selfishly). I want that to fail and you take it up to the highest courts to get the rule scrapped and then go on to sue UEFA hopefully

I agree the need for Financial rules, but they shoyld exist to stop owners bleeding a club dry for their own profit, not pouring their own money into a club and also into a community.

I would think most city fans would agree. Especially if we knew the outcome was total victory.
I don’t ask for much, justice for us and football. And revenge on the culprits and their clubs.
And their club badge has to be upside down on their shirts for two seasons.

Am I sick ? I want the rags to be fifth and their 'future' be in the hands of City/UEFA/CAS and whether we get banned from CL or not, only for us to be given a reprieve at the 11th hour and sit back and watch those rags in complete melt down !

that my friend is never going to happen ?? you have more chance of prince andrew coming out as gay and a liking for young boys

You are correct. It is a fucking ridiculous assertion to make.

Half our case and subsequent appeal is predicated on sensitive information being leaked and prejudicing it.

Yet we are now supposed to expose ourselves to an outside journalist, just so the curtain twitchers are happy?

Do me a favour, the club played the right hand by saying exactly what they needed to at this stage.

Anyone suggesting otherwise doesn't have a clue or is just putting the poison in.

I'd say both.

abso-bloody-lutely - he’s a clueless meff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.