UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I would say. The powers that be won’t let it happen. And nor should it.
Dippers have been the best team this season. No matter how much we hate them, they have been fantastic.
Just like we were last season.
Whatever goes on behind the scenes the players have played in good faith. Whoever wins the league then those set of players have deserved it.
It would be hard for any organisation to go against that and deduct points either this season or retrospectively for previous seasons.
Save your money
If it's proved that the scouse ****s have been behind the constant attacks on City I couldn't give a fuck how well you think they might have played. They deserve everything bad that might come their way.

Dippers have been the best team this season. No matter how much we hate them, they have been fantastic.
Whatever goes on behind the scenes the players have played in good faith. Whoever wins the league then those set of players have deserved it.
It would be hard for any organisation to go against that and deduct points either this season or retrospectively for previous seasons.
Save your money
Fuck that. Everyone has been quick enough to condemn City and demand punishment. If we have shit on others we should throw the ****s under the bus. Unless OGS is driving of course, he'd miss

Save your money
Wouldn't it be poetic if we could find some dirt on Simon Jordan and his time at Palace. Everybody has some skeletons in the cupboard and this attack on city might just open the floodgates. As GPC once said "squeaky bum time" may have arrived for some

Thanks for that but he didn't seem to contemplate the possibility we might not have actually breached FFP?

He was basically arguing our expensive legal team would argue the investigation process might not have been sufficiently independent

He also said that City could be successful in getting a reduced CL ban while City's hierarchy have said that this is totally unacceptable and not an option. No more pinches.

Wouldn't it be poetic if we could find some dirt on Simon Jordan and his time at Palace. Everybody has some skeletons in the cupboard and this attack on city might just open the floodgates. As GPC once said "squeaky bum time" may have arrived for some
Never mind skeletons in cupboards, I’ve got cupboards in my skeletons

Thanks for that but he didn't seem to contemplate the possibility we might not have actually breached FFP?

He was basically arguing our expensive legal team would argue the investigation process might not have been sufficiently independent
I think our "defence " will be twofold both about poor procedure and refutation on the substantive issue.

Save your money

Kind of agree but Var has contributed to some points for the scousers and taking some from us so I reckon around 8/10 point lead around now! If that was the case do you think we would have a chance of still winning the league with all that pressure on Liverpool to win there first league title in 30 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.