UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Next couple of months

The posts on this thread are getting more like clickbait everyday. @karen7 or @Prestwich_Blue and the minions (sorry still not figured out how to insert a picture yet, hence no gorpy minion face) like me flock for any bit of news we can. Only to find out it's another tease . A bit like waiting for the latest iphone to be revealed. Have you no concern for your fellow blues mental state. We will all be jibbering wrecks in a week or so

The posts on this thread are getting more like clickbait everyday. @karen7 or @Prestwich_Blue and the minions (sorry still not figured out how to insert a picture yet, hence no gorpy minion face) like me flock for any bit of news we can. Only to find out it's another tease . A bit like waiting for the latest iphone to be revealed. Have you no concern for your fellow blues mental state. We will all be jibbering wrecks in a week or so
It's a fair point. I often wonder when people post on here if they realise I play with myself while reading their posts?

This thread reminds me of that Aviva add where the woman is interrogating the bloke on if his door lock conforms to BSA standards. He frustratingly shouts, "I don't know!! Nobody knows!!!" I fear the same applies here, though a lot appear to know the answers, do they?

This thread reminds me of that Aviva add where the woman is interrogating the bloke on if his door lock conforms to BSA standards. He frustratingly shouts, "I don't know!! Nobody knows!!!" I fear the same applies here, though a lot appear to know the answers, do they?
I'd imagine no one knows anything really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.