UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I maybe paranoid (no surprise after all the crap that's gone on) but I now look out for stuff like this.
His 'sources ' dont really back it up. I would have thought it will still be a while before we hear.

A significant error in the article. Silver Lake isn't building the arena next to the stadium. The entertainment group Oak View is going to build and operate the arena. Silver Lake is an investor in Oak View, as it is in CFG, but it doesn't itself build entertainment complexes.

I think you're a probably a great looking, rich, articulate sort of guy - but I've been wrong before.

I should have known, it's full of those PrestwichBlue/Rabin types - can't trust em - so my mate Miguel says.
giphy.gif

Just keep sweeping the tweeting

here's a bit of news
Angelino has made his plans known anyway - Stout fellow
Angelino says Manchester City's Champions League ban could see him seek to leave the club permanently in the summer. Now, Angelino has been asked whether City's two-year ban from UEFA competition will affect his future at the club. City have registered an appeal against the ruling with the Court of Arbitration for Sport, and are confident they have done nothing wrong.
Nevertheless, Angelino says the prospect of going two seasons without Champions League football will be a deciding factor when it comes to assessing his future in the summer. “I feel very comfortable in Leipzig. I have to focus on RB," he told SportBild
Joe Bray for MUEN

Last edited:
giphy.gif

here's a bit of news
Angelino says Manchester City's Champions League ban could see him seek to leave the club permanently in the summer. Now, Angelino has been asked whether City's two-year ban from UEFA competition will affect his future at the club. City have registered an appeal against the ruling with the Court of Arbitration for Sport, and are confident they have done nothing wrong.
Nevertheless, Angelino says the prospect of going two seasons without Champions League football will be a deciding factor when it comes to assessing his future in the summer. “I feel very comfortable in Leipzig. I have to focus on RB," he told SportBild
Joe Bray for MUEN

Haha so his only quote is about concentrating on RB.

Fucking hell.

giphy.gif

here's a bit of news
Joe Bray for MUEN

Need more and more quotes like this... our claim for compensation will be getting bigger by the minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.