UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There seems little on topic news on the thread. Apologies if already reported.
Simon Stone mentioned us briefly this morning:
"The Court of Arbitration for Sport put a note out last night saying all cases were being put on hold until the beginning of May.
This means Manchester City's appeal against a two-year ban from the Champions League is on hold.
City are yet to ask for the ban to be put on hold."

The reality is that the CAS case is almost certainly to be put on hold because of the lockdown restrictions put out by the Swiss government yesterday. Basically the country is locked down.

Does anyone actually want City to be an establishment team like Juve / KFC / Bayern / Utd. I couldnt live with it tbh.

I hope we blow FFP out of the water over the next couple of years, I dont want us to actually try join them before the drawbridge closes.

So fed up of these establishment teams with their media and governing body bias. It totally ruins football for football fans, it might be good as for promoting "the sport" but ffs same teams every year is shit

Don't shoot the messenger. Heard this morning that if our borders are closed they can't reopen till a vaccine is produced. Only heard as a rumour so I dont say it is true.
PS. A vaccine might be 12 months away.

At 12.30pm it was reported on SSN that CAS will not meet until the 1st may at the earliest to discuss our case. This due to the coronavirus sweeping across Europe. If this coronavirus is still getting bigger by then, expect even further delays before our case is heard.

Don't know if anyone posted something like the following. Wouldn't it be nice (Beach Boys) if the clubs that changed FFP from debt to owner investment to snare City and PSG now struggle to service the debts they have and don't survive a long shutdown easily. UEFA may then admit what a wonderful plan debt free City have and all clubs should now follow City's blueprint.

At 12.30pm it was reported on SSN that CAS will not meet until the 1st may at the earliest to discuss our case. This due to the coronavirus sweeping across Europe. If this coronavirus is still getting bigger by then, expect even further delays before our case is heard.
And there's already a large (and increasing) backlog the system is likely to be completely overwhelmed!

There seems little on topic news on the thread. Apologies if already reported.
Simon Stone mentioned us briefly this morning:
"The Court of Arbitration for Sport put a note out last night saying all cases were being put on hold until the beginning of May.
This means Manchester City's appeal against a two-year ban from the Champions League is on hold.
City are yet to ask for the ban to be put on hold."
we didn't asked as far as i can see because we wanted the whole thing decided by the end of this season

I really have no idea,i would imagine we are not very happy being left hanging but we just have to accept ig
@Prestwich_Blue have you heard anything?
It would be ultimate typical City to end up banned next season whilst CAS investigate because we didn't request it to be suspended (admittedly the situation was unforeseeable, but still)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.