UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Premier League :

5. Compete Fairly

It is the policy of the Premier League to conduct all of our business in an honest and ethical manner. We take a zero-tolerance approach to bribery and corruption and are committed to acting professionally, fairly and with the utmost integrity in all our business dealings and relationships. Premier League Personnel shall not offer or accept gifts, hospitality or other inducements which encourage or reward a decision, or engage in any form of bribery.

thinking about it.... if there is a letter that's been sent off to CAS its probably incredibly helpful to our cause. 1) it adds to our defence that we have been singled out and FFP rules put in place deliberately to stop our progress - it couldn't be more obvious that there is a witchhunt. 2) How do 10 premier League clubs know the intricate details of our financial affairs to launch a complaint? - unless a certain person with a seat inside UEFA has been briefing them - when he's not been briefing the press of course. 3) Any letter is completely inadmissible at CAS. This is a matter between CAS, UEfA and City. It is clear that there will be moves inside the PL to sanction us at some point and it makes it more relevant than ever that the Rags and Dippers got to hand pick the new CEO - he is in all likelihood a stooge. If nothing else this should keep us on a war footing and end forever, any talk of a compromise - this is a fight to the death.

I have no doubt in my mind it’s a fight to the death MCFC will win pretty easily.

Premier League :

5. Compete Fairly

It is the policy of the Premier League to conduct all of our business in an honest and ethical manner. We take a zero-tolerance approach to bribery and corruption and are committed to acting professionally, fairly and with the utmost integrity in all our business dealings and relationships. Premier League Personnel shall not offer or accept gifts, hospitality or other inducements which encourage or reward a decision, or engage in any form of bribery.
Joke thread is that way >>>

Premier League :

5. Compete Fairly

The premier league who carved up a tv contract for the rags, dippers, Arsenal, Spurs and Everton to get an advantage over the rest of the rest of the premier league and football league teams. Look at these twats complaining now their advantage they got together on is gone.

All we ask for is fair playing field but for some teams the playing field is more fair than others.

Well this story will go someway to reinvigorate my love for the game that's slowly been slipping away in recent times.
Football is a fucking cesspit and I'm out.

Yep. My love for the game slowly died as the farce - beginning with the Spurs game at home - continued unabated. As of late, I watched the game with disinterest and loathing. Now it’s been curtailed I don’t miss it whatsoever.

Surely these Clubs have acted unprofessionally,and inappropriately, by trying to preemptively influence a negative out come regards our CAS appeal ?

No different to trying to influence a Judge before a Trial has taken place.

Surely they have to be in breach of Premier League rules by acting unilaterally outside of the Premier League, against a fellow Premier League Club.

This whole situation is a win - win for the cartel. Provided they are not called out individually and made to answer for their actions.
Cas find against us - business as usual.
Cas find for us - Uefa lose they start their own competition.
City must expose them.

Still haven’t faced their fines for breaking the EFL financial regulations
And no too long ago deliberately went into administration to avoid paying their debts. They then started with a clean slate and the rest is history. Some local businesses owed thousands, got a few pence in the pound from them. Hypocrites indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.