UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

First full disclosure from myself.. I, under normal circumstances, take no notice of ITK's - nothing personal against you, I understand you are one of this forums most respected posters and I believe you have previously posted a lot of very accurate information prior to it becomjng common knowledge around transfers etc - but on this occasion , and given the subject matter, would it be possible to explain in a bit more detail the reason for your confidence.?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not asking you to put yourself in an invidious position or compromise your source(s), but given that - without being hyperbolic - our club are in an existential struggle against uefa and other vested interests it is true to state that the outcome of this ridiculous ban situation will affect our club one way or another for the next 20 years or more.

Please can you shed some light on the reasons for your confidence. I want to believe, (I DO believe) we will win but my reasons are based more on blind faith so any reason based in knowledge would be most most welcome.

I understand if you can't say anything, in which case forget I asked, but if you can, even if it is via PM, I, and I'm sure the whole forum, would be eternally grateful.

We HAVE to win this. To lose would set us back years and years (which is the whole point of it I suppose)

If he PMs you some privileged and possibly self incriminating information don’t forget to post it for us all to see.

I hope he isn’t getting his info from Sam Lee

Was hoping when I saw your video @TH that both LFC and MUFC including most of their prominent offials, and definitely David Gill, had been found guilty of serious malpractices, cheating, bribery, corruption and coercion at the highest levels and had consquentially been kicked out of the all football competitions and served with non- contestable life bans.

However, I can only assume that I am a little optimistic in that respect, but that there is a genuine reason to be happy safe in the knowledge that the corrupt twats at UEFA will not be able to celebrate the outcome of their cunning plan to impose their 2 year ban on us . So thank you for being the bearer of this news because yesterday I was in the depths of depression due to the constant bile and shite coming out of UEFA HQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.