UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some may want to make it mutually exclusive my info must directly be weighted on the eventual verdict?

However, I wanted to share an extremely positive piece of information that was relayed to me recently - guaranteed in fact.

Without ever doubting the people in question asserting it.

That's all - good news, when all we seem to hear is bad news these days.

Enough for me to want to share, but also enough for me to be very guarded about trying to supply additional info in a bid to fill in certain blanks and put a few more minds at ease.

It goes beyond Soriano and his in-house PR piece.

The reasons for that, I clearly wouldn't know, outside these people in the room.

Please take it in the genuine, sometimes misguided attempt to share what I might be told.

The info is solid, certainly in terms of a reason to feel happy about it.

are we getting Sanchez tolm ?

Some may want to make it mutually exclusive my info must directly be weighted on the eventual verdict?

However, I wanted to share an extremely positive piece of information that was relayed to me recently - guaranteed in fact.

Without ever doubting the people in question asserting it.

That's all - good news, when all we seem to hear is bad news these days.

Enough for me to want to share, but also enough for me to be very guarded about trying to supply additional info in a bid to fill in certain blanks and put a few more minds at ease.

It goes beyond Soriano and his in-house PR piece.

The reasons for that, I clearly wouldn't know, outside these people in the room.

Please take it in the genuine, sometimes misguided attempt to share what I might be told.

The info is solid, certainly in terms of a reason to feel happy about it.

That's really good to hear Tolm..

Appreciate you letting us know what you can and fully understand that you can't break confindances but can you answer the following with a yes, no or don’t know please..?

When we finally clear our name..

1. Will this draw a line under the witch hunt against our club by UEFA, once and for all?

2. Will anyone actually be held responsible for these false claims against our club and be brought to justice or is it just a case of all charges dropped and move along?

Cheers..!

That's really good to hear Tolm..

Appreciate you letting us know what you can and fully understand that you can't break confindances but can you answer the following with a yes, no or don’t know please..?

When we finally clear our name..

1. Will this draw a line under the witch hunt against our club by UEFA, once and for all?

2. Will anyone actually be held responsible for these false claims against our club and be brought to justice or is it just a case of all charges dropped and move along?

Cheers..!

I wouldn't have an answer to either of those questions, mate!

I wouldn't have an answer to either of those questions, mate!

Cheers for the reply Tolm..

I suppose they are the 2 main questions that everyone connected to City would like answering..

Great news regarding your initial post though..!

Appreciate you sharing stuff that a lot of us would otherwise be oblivious to..!

Cheers for the reply Tolm..

I suppose they are the 2 main questions that everyone connected to City would like answering..

Great news regarding your initial post though..!

Appreciate you sharing stuff that a lot of us would otherwise be oblivious to..!

We would all like our pound of flesh, but whether we get jam on it, might still not be enough for some.

I never thought that football allegiances could be as firm as say religious allegiances or even patriotic allegiances.

However, I feel the leakage of inside info about the club and insiders working against the club (even if this has been addressed now) just because these staff had allegiances to other football clubs or greed is alarming.

Almost feel like football clubs need to run like autocratic organisations whereby only those with the allegiance to the club should be working for the club (this of course would be an issue with the players) however more relevant to the admin/non playing staff. And this because the people working can’t set aside their football allegiances or even greed to work in the best interest of the organisation they work for. This maybe an extreme argument but what choice city have now ?
We should want the best person for the job irrespective of club allegiances. Of course, if that person is unable to split their allegiance from their professionalism, then they're not the best person for the job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.