UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But FIFA and UEFA are hardly on good terms. As I understand FIFA and Infantino are more on City's side?

So basically FIFA/City/Infantino vs G14/American owners/UEFA?

I’m aware of that mate, but it was more to do with FIFA skriking about hacked and stolen data being used as evidence against them, and you can bet UEFA would be doing the same too, yet it’s fine and dandy to use it to punish City

I've just finished reading THE UGLY GAME, and i will say that i don't trust anyone from UEFA or FIFA from taking a back hander from the Qataris, who are very good at the dark arts and everyone has a price
FIFA was like a Mafia family but in reverse. Instead of money flowing up the chain of command from the guys on the ground to the guys at the top, it was handed down by the guys at the top to the soldiers further down the chain.

Just read 'Red Card', about the FBI's investigation into CONCACAF, the American federation. Absolutely incredible what people like Blazer & Warner were up to.

FIFA was like a Mafia family but in reverse. Instead of money flowing up the chain of command from the guys on the ground to the guys at the top, it was handed down by the guys at the top to the soldiers further down the chain.

Just read 'Red Card', about the FBI's investigation into CONCACAF, the American federation. Absolutely incredible what people like Blazer & Warner were up to.
The wonderful FA pandered to Warner, giving him a friendly in a pathetic attempt to get his World cup vote, which, of course, he promised but did not give. That went to Qatar in exchange for a brown envelope. Here's the rub: The FA knew all along he was corrupt, but it made no difference to their kow towing. Disgraceful shower.

The wonderful FA pandered to Warner, giving him a friendly in a pathetic attempt to get his World cup vote, which, of course, he promised but did not give. That went to Qatar in exchange for a brown envelope. Here's the rub: The FA knew all along he was corrupt, but it made no difference to their kow towing. Disgraceful shower.

clearly they were happy to have someone in their pocket, he only became corrupt when he was found to be in someone else’s pocket.

the laugh is the Jack Warner’s son (IIRC) owned the company that was awarded the TV rights to the fixture. It was an absolute stipulation from the Trinidad FA that Beckham would play for England, thus maximising the TV revenue. So not only did Warner stitch the FA up, he did it such a way as allowed him to feather his own nest at the same time.

I have just finished reading Red Card as well and most of it is jaw dropping. Left me feeling utterly depressed that almost everybody involved in FIFA is up to their eyeballs in corruption, and its been that way for 40 years !!!

Its hard to find anybody at the organisation that actually had to best interests of football at heart.

I have just finished reading Red Card as well and most of it is jaw dropping. Left me feeling utterly depressed that almost everybody involved in FIFA is up to their eyeballs in corruption, and its been that way for 40 years !!!

Its hard to find anybody at the organisation that actually had to best interests of football at heart.
Seems they all enjoy ways to not pay tax whereas our owner is looking to invest his already tax free money in their sector.
Our owner wants to run a very efficient business within the sector then pay local tax fully once his BP gets past investment stage.

Quatar recognises the sector for what it is and distributes its own tax free oil money to individuals to insure its investment with little regard for tax or rule considerations.

Mafia, drug dealers, Asian betting scams etc have common ground with cash flow
Quatari style whereas the legit asset building strategy of AD is out of line . No wonder they dislike our intrusion.

I remember that the late Al Capone was jailed for tax evasion not mass murder or other gangster activities so perhaps this up til now safe haven for the ones who value corruption may be about to be broken up?

I'd be very disappointed if City over the last few years haven't employed several private investigators to bug and follow round taking incriminating photos of the G14 gobshites hatching their little plans and bribing everyone required to stop the blue juggernaut on it's way to world dominance!

I think we will have been watching the money - money transfers are the key evidence in corruption cases. These gobshites at FIFA and UEFA are so full of their own self importance they don’t seem particularly good at covering their tracks; and I’m sure we’ve got plenty of details on their Swiss bank accounts etc. I’d be surprised if we don’t have irrefutable evidence on dozens of senior people at UEFA and any delay might be us giving them time to decide as to whether they want to fall on their swords or whether we hand any info we have to the FBI or similar.

I think we will have been watching the money - money transfers are the key evidence in corruption cases. These gobshites at FIFA and UEFA are so full of their own self importance they don’t seem particularly good at covering their tracks; and I’m sure we’ve got plenty of details on their Swiss bank accounts etc. I’d be surprised if we don’t have irrefutable evidence on dozens of senior people at UEFA and any delay might be us giving them time to decide as to whether they want to fall on their swords or whether we hand any info we have to the FBI or similar.

UEFA is set up that any scandal they just throw an individual under the bus and carry on! I’m waiting for Gill to be under that bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.