UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In other words they make us look guilt for about 5 mins and then say at the end one sentence that we deny wrong doing to which everyone non city fan says they would wouldn’t they

hardly impartial or informative. Seems we are being punished by the leaks and by the fact we are not leaking our defense

I think until we overturn the decision that is how we will be portrayed because whether we like it or not a judgement has been made on us by UEFA.

The important thing now is to produce this ‘irrefutable’ evidence to CAS and get the decision changed. Neither side has produced anything, to my knowledge, in relation to evidence and with the press not being allowed I would imagine we will find out little, except the judgement.

This might be a daft question but it’s been posted that the IC refused to consider our defence
Did we give them the evidence and they refused to consider it or did we offer it and they refused to accept it?

Think we offered a huge file and they had something like 24 hours to complete the investigation so they clearly didn’t read or consider it - maybe because they didn’t want to or because there really wasn’t time - or maybe both.

Think we offered a huge file and they had something like 24 hours to complete the investigation so they clearly didn’t read or consider it - maybe because they didn’t want to or because there really wasn’t time - or maybe both.

Im just thinking that if they actually had sight of it then they will know what’s in it

It is probable that because they never considered it they then never passed it to the AC for consideration in their judgement. You have to remember the IC were tunning out of time to charge City and if City were entitled to present it it may have gone over the 5 year deadline. So it is my understanding the AC never even saw Citys dossier. Not a bad thing in my view.

The impression I have got from reports is that they haven't seen it, as they deemed it too late. Hence their opinion that WE are the ones not co-operating with the process.

Sounds to fit what I've heard.
The club stated that the info provided hadn't been considered, I think.
It does sound as though the club had the 5 year deadline in mind when dropping their evidence, which may play against City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.