UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Pep is going to extend his contract, it would be nice, and a real show of loyalty/trust/belief to do it before the CAS decision is officially announced.

And for it to be announced at 9 am on Friday just before the champions league draw.

pep being told one thing by the people running the club is not really our decisions to make ? its in the hands of CAS and one of them is from uefa. the verdict will be known by CAS and will be told to both parties before the news breaks in the media

pep is clever and knows his onions and will trust the board. but if they have got it wrong pep will walk away fast and rightly so ? pep needs to be seen clean of any wrong doings. and leaving if it goes tits up cleans his soul and will walk into any other job in the world without any questions to answer
i feel city my have got this wrong here and should have kept the business side of this away from the manager and players they are football people. and from the interview pep clearly is involved and been told something right or wrong

the wait is killing me and others ? the longer it goes on the more city are falling behind in the transfer market and missing out on players and it will end up panic buying and all it takes is one bad buy and next season could be even worst in the league than this season

I think the wait is having an effect on all supporters.

How are we falling behind in the transfer market?

Don’t you think that we have already identified and approached representatives for who we have targeted?

Reactions: CC1
It's all based around jealousy, ignore them.
City have brought hundreds of millions into the game, how can paying clubs like Leicester and Everton many millions be a bad thing?
It all helps them surely.
Do you seriously really believe everything City have had thrown at them since the takeover is just lip pouting jealousy from guardian type hacks?

If Pep is going to extend his contract, it would be nice, and a real show of loyalty/trust/belief to do it before the CAS decision is officially announced.

It would, wouldn't it? the naysayers would say he knew anyway, and it wasn'tin good faith but he hedged his bets. Wouldn't are in the slightest, i'd take it. In fact I'd love it if he did it the morning of the draw for the next rounds!

Nonsense, for starters UEFA claim we didn't cooperate without specifying on what exactly. If it's just a case of not having the requested information to hand (for instance) do you really think CAS will agree a 2 year ban is warranted? What if UEFA demanded we produce Etihad s accounts which we don't have any right to do?

Yep. More to the point, UEFA don’t have any right to see them either. Though I suspect their decision to ban us - rightly or wrongly - had a lot more to do with it than that.

Which journalists ever got their comeuppance at the back of the Main Stand at Maine Road?

Some journo from the Mirror shit himself and locked himself in the bogs after a certain article and photo about the size of the crowd at that infamous Mansfield game and comparing it to a game at the Shit tip when they were playing Bayern Munich in the Champions League. Not his comeuppance but close to it !

pep being told one thing by the people running the club is not really our decisions to make ? its in the hands of CAS and one of them is from uefa...
No they're not, we each were allowed to pick one from a short list. That doesn't make our pick 'from City' either.

The rest of your post is just pure waffle I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.