UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do get your drift but we really need to get beyond it. There is too much insinuation now regardless of CAS so this clean victory sought is very unlikely even if we win. It doesn't need to be the target. I couldn't care less if we won because UEFA had no right to even look at 2016 for example and therefore CAS gave no view on the substantive matters of sponsorship or cooperation. It's irrelevant to me. We just need to win by any means.

It would be lovely though if CAS rule that UEFA had no right to re examine after allowing us to exit and after examining UEFA's evidence stating that City had no case to answer anyway, and then CAS mount a scathing appraisal of UEFA's lack of process and their findings

Positive vibes.

Been hesitating in posting this, but somebody I know has been doing work at KDB’s house. He’s having loads of building extension and improvement work done which is a good sign on its own

He didn’t give him any juicy info but he told him he loves it at city, his family are totally settled and love their lives here, and he’s not planning on going anywhere

Been hesitating in posting this, but somebody I know has been doing work at KDB’s house. He’s having loads of building extension and improvement work done which is a good sign on its own

He didn’t give him any juicy info but he told him he loves it at city, his family are totally settled and love their lives here, and he’s not planning on going anywhere
To be honest if HE - and other players stay - I don't give a flying fuck about the champions league. Its only use is to get the best players here in my world. I hate the whole corrupt organisation

To be honest if HE - and other players stay - I don't give a flying fuck about the champions league. Its only use is to get the best players here in my world. I hate the whole corrupt organisation

I’ve been thinking like this for a while now.

I know it’s impossible to know this. But if there was a scenario where our players stayed and we knew the premier league weren’t going to do anything , then I wouldn’t really care too much about any of this.

I’ve been thinking like this for a while now.

I know it’s impossible to know this. But if there was a scenario where our players stayed and we knew the premier league weren’t going to do anything , then I wouldn’t really care too much about any of this.

Its the PL stuff that really worries me if we lose. I know people have said they can’t do anything for what ever reason but let’s not forget, Liverpool and Utd vetted Masters so you know without a doubt they(and a few other teams) will be applying pressure for him to sanction us for something.

It is the only exercise some of us get.

Let’s not worry about the ban, we’ve got this turned ( I say froM under the sofa). Even if we are banned could the good Sheikh not arrange a few lucrative alternative games in lieu with massive income generating fees. Other clubs may want out of UEFA similar tournaments generating such weath. Saudis are after marketing publicity so Newcastle v City all over Saudi on Tuesday/Wednesday nights for a few years...

tbh this is why I don't understand those posters saying they will feel let down by the club if we lose the appeal.

Surely we could be convinced of our position and yetr the decision not go our way . Doesn't mean as far as I am concerned that the club are lying to us.

Well it would mean that the irrefutable evidence is...refutable so it would to an extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.