UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The PL is just as bad if not worse. I’ll start going again when we join a break away league. PL and UEFA corrupt to the core in my opinion.

Totally agree .

Anything to ensure the " product " is favourable to the rags and dippers and their hoardes of lemmings and the money that produces.

The classic “ITK” jargon and method! Comments such as “from what I’m hearing” and “my sources” are all ITK bollocks. He is chancing it based on what he has read in here; if it’s right, which is very possible indeed, then he looks ITK, if it’s wrong then (a) nobody will be noticing him cos the bigger issue would be a ban confirmation and (b) he would just say “his source” was wrong. He may have a good source, more likely it’s just speculative bollocks based on what he’s read in here and on what Pep said. I still think we’ll win but this adds nothing to my pre existing confidence

I think it's becoming obvious there are messages passing around amongst people connected to the Club that we've been cleared - a few on here have mentioned receiving them, so its entirely plausibly Cheeseman has received the same message.

Still means fuck all though, and I'd doubt its accuracy at this stage - but I also doubt he's putting his nuts on the block simply going off what's being written on here.

Obviously I have huge issues with UEFA and I find some elements of the Champions League format hugely frustrating but I absolutely love the European matches. Regardless of the issues, I just cannot get my head around any City fan not enjoying watching us play in Europe and saying they aren't arsed about it etc. Even on a very basic level, just seeing us play different teams from the ones we play in the Prem every year gives it some extra level of interest.

100% this.

I'd been counting down to the Real Madrid home game for the guaranteed big night, big boos and big atmosphere. And the hope we'd get 2 more in the QF and Semi.

The atmosphere at the Spurs game last season was electric. Same with the Liverpool game the season before.

LOve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.