UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finger Licking Fuckwits...

6299777_0
Window Licking Fuckwits

I posted an article here that the mods deleted as they did not believe i worked for uefa. I told them of an impending report that i would publish. I stopped working for uefa 3 weeks ago. Cas will overturn.
Have you got a link to the article mate?

Or can you tell us what the content was?

Long time member only 1 post before. Which was deleted. I am now not working for uefa and to the people that did inbox me for my personal info i told them cas would over turn the pending conviction by uefa. It has been overturned and this was known weeks ago.

My only reservations about seeing this when it was posted was the lack of punctuation and grammar.

It's just a default of mine when it comes to assessing the credentials of people purporting to work in particular fields or serious organisations.

How remiss of me, he used to work for UEFA?

Apologies!

Informed guesses, not something I would be willing to do.

Both will have their own reasons. Ian tweet said might have an announcement today or Saturday?

Jesus, we know it's Monday at the latest and he only left out the Sunday!!

The vibes have been positive for two weeks but I can assure you not even some of our most senior media people have felt compelled to even call it in private to trusted go betweens.

That goes for earlier today also.

I'd say Ian and Trevor have a good chance of being right but it's not much different from what some posters have been sharing on here for a while.

I would have a guess at trev and cheese having a 50/50 chance of being right .......

Some Gibraltar bloke on the Cheesy thread reckons he knows a bloke works at CAS who said they went ballistic at EUFA for their poor performance and said the only thing they had was, in fact, the email. Again, who knows if it’s true but it doesn’t really make any difference in the grand scheme of things.
If we were to have failed I would rather have spent the weekend feeling slightly optimistic than not...
Our barrister “Oh since you refer to the email it maybe a good opportune moment to introduce our next witness, good morning your highness thank you for joining us today, before I begin is it ok to address you as HH? Thank you, we have a question about the source of the funds for the Etihad sponsorship of Manchester City which you maybe able to clarify”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.