UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little irish United supporting migsy losing his shit! Even if we get tumbled it's worth it for him having half a guinness and losing his shit right now. CITEH CITEH CITEH

Whereas USA vs USA vs USA vs USA vs Russia (rest of the top 6) is all good Miggles, yeah?

What's the pattern here, anyone care to guess?

It’s dog-whistle racism, no two-ways about it.
I’ve called him out on that directly on twitter and had a long “chat” about it spanning two days.

Trust me when I say he will never acknowledge the underlying racism and xenophobia in his perspectives, perceptions, and projections.

kiss my sphincter, putting that debacle of a ruling on a pedestal is up there with Greenwood being the new jimmy greaves

My biggest problem with Delaney, which I don't have with other supporters of FFP is that he argues in bad faith. Other people genuinely will argue that it stops another portsmouth or it keeps the playing field relatively level at the top, but Delaney has written long arguments about how that's not true.

The obvious conclusion to all his arguments about football being broken is that FFP is a terrible thing for football, it solidifies the status quo by only allowing already rich clubs to spend money, and the gap grows every year it exists...but he never reaches that conclusion because he would rather FFP exist and see United, Liverpool, Arsenal pull away from the rest than a billionaire invests in City, or Wolves, or whoever and makes them competitive because he doesn't want the wrong billionaire to get into the sport - you know, the "petro-state" ones.

Not sure if posted as impossible to keep up with this thread.

Betting odds with Paddy power Friday morning

4/5 To be banned for one year instead of two
6/4 To be officially banned for the next two years from Champions League
7/4 Pep Guardiola to leave the club this summer
3/1 To win 19/20 Champions League
8/1 To win their appeal (and not be banned)
8/1 To lose their appeal, and Kevin de Bruyne to leave
12/1 To win the Champions League in 22/23
50/1 To win their appeal, then go on and win next year’s Champions League

Has anyone got the link to these odds on Paddy? Can't track them down anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.