UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are fucked. The genius that is Stuart Pearce says he can see no way our ban will be overturned. He neglected to share his logic, surprising
He’s basing that on absolutely no knowledge of the case whatsoever.

I really cannot fathom how many have spoken with such confidence on the case without clearly knowing anything.

Quote from the BBC

"Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says Manchester United will not "panic" if they miss out on next season's Champions League.

Despite becoming the first side in Premier League history to win four successive games by three clear goals, United are still fifth in the table.

The top four qualify for the Champions League but fifth suffices if Manchester City's European ban is upheld.

"The club wouldn't panic or go crazy with plans we've already talked about for years to come," said Solskjaer.

"But some short-term decisions will be easier to make if you get the Champions League."

Maybe that suggests something also?
Well, as the Treasurer of UEFA, Gill must know the result. He will be interested in the huge legal costs his organisation has paid in its two-year witchunt against City.

I'm 100% they haven't known for weeks FWIW. Maybe from Weds at the earliest, Friday by close of business most probably. Absolutely no reason to let sides know weeks in advance. Simply makes a leak likely.
All embargoed Judgments I have ever seen had no more than a 48 hour embargo. Most were 24 hours. I agree entirely with you Stefan they will not have known for weeks. However they will have been confident after the hearing if it went well.

I really cannot fathom how many have spoken with such confidence on the case without clearly knowing anything.

It's more a case of wishful thinking with Shearer and Pearce. The tone of the voice gives it away.

Well he speaks on football tactics.....something he knows nothing about based on his performance as City Manager.

It's more a case of wishful thinking with Shearer and Pearce. The tone of the voice gives it away.
I don’t think Pearce or Shearer dislike us, they just have to give an opinion as that’s what they are there for and because they don’t know anything about it, they’ve just gone with the status quo original decision.

I don’t think Pearce or Shearer dislike us, they just have to give an opinion as that’s what they are there for and because they don’t know anything about it, they’ve just gone with the status quo original decision.

Disagree there pal. Maybe not Shearer so much but Pearce fucking hates us. Still bitter that we binned him.

Well he speaks on football tactics.....something he knows nothing about based on his performance as City Manager.
True.

I don’t dislike the man despite such a miserable time as a season ticket holder, under him.
I’ve always respected him as a bloke, he’s just a bit thick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.