UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
True.

I don’t dislike the man despite such a miserable time as a season ticket holder, under him.
I’ve always respected him as a bloke, he’s just a bit thick.
Actually he's a great bloke. I met him once before a pre-season reserve game at Morecambe in a sit-down chippy on the seafront. He was on his own and I spent 30 minutes chatting to him about punk music. He was a brilliant fullback who would walk into our left back position in our current team. But, like so many great players, he was a disaster as Manager.

Over and over and over. Hurry up Monday.

Just HH I think.

Oh joy lets reopen the HH discussion too based on the premise a) its actually relevant (I doubt it is) b) we now say that Sheikh Mohammed is a key funder of the club after years of proclaiming it was a personal investment of Sheikh Mansour (including probably in the first submissions re 2012-2016 c) that at least 2 royals gave evidence despite the fact the hearing lasted 3 days.

As you say, hurry up Monday. Can't be long now before discussions of suing UEFA for libel kick off again...

I feel sorry for Cheesy in this...he’s really burned his bridges with the club...you can understand his frustration, but it smacks of being told and lashing out...real shame as he loves the club and loved his job...

Don't you think thats a little dramatic. He just sent a tweet - he may or may not be right. It's really no big deal

Oh joy lets reopen the HH discussion too based on the premise a) its actually relevant (I doubt it is) b) we now say that Sheikh Mohammed is a key funder of the club after years of proclaiming it was a personal investment of Sheikh Mansour (including probably in the first submissions re 2012-2016 c) that at least 2 royals gave evidence despite the fact the hearing lasted 3 days.

As you say, hurry up Monday. Can't be long now before discussions of suing UEFA for libel kick off again...
£50 million you say...

What would be an acceptable sum to go for when we sue UEFA in your view?

I'm thinking 500 mill..

£50mil?

10 days is a long time to embargo anything...

Maybe. It wouldn't have been 10 days if the date hadn't been moved. And it isn't long if the two parties are grown-ups and professionals with integrity.

And one has shown itself not to be, when it suits them, which would make me think it didn't suit them this time hence we've seen nothing from either.

I honestly don't think it IS too long. if anything, i think it is just abiut long enough for them to cross check and prepare the official verdict, and the two parties to digest the decision and prepare the responses. Which the CAS procedure allows for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.