UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get it ...you’re a 95 percent man. Me too.

You know the only poster that has been 100% from start to finish is @Prestwich_Blue What a guy! Nerves of steel

I've recently incrementally joined the 100% club (having been negative and cautious mostly, but open to hopeful signs). From reading recent comments, a few more have all we need to let ourselves believe.

I'm 83.4% sure we'll hear another small leak today, probably in the evening,
Should be a fun day anyway!

Just a tip for everyone on twitter because you can be sure shit'll start flying:- an account created in the last month will not be ITK & A username that is a word followed by a sequence of number will not be ITK disregard them.

Only Bluemoon could skip Pep’s answer to analyse Phil’s take :-)

It’s over.

Yesterday was the same, Sebastian posted pep's pre match comments, which to me were as definitive as anything definitive. And most derailed the discussion about some random on twitter claining he heard from a nate of a mate sometging about 25%of the punishment. Talk about questioning sources!

Bookies odds are only a reflection of the amount of money wagered. Their book is designed to make them a profit no matter who wins.
I am amazed that people never seem able to understand this simply fact.
I have posted exactly this numerous times over the years when people mention the bookies.
The best example is when England are joint favourites to win the World Cup or Euros with a dogshit team who get knocked out in the group stages and some people are surprised the joint favourites have gone out so early.

What gives the club the right to be disappointed with Cheesy?
They have severed all official connection with him, they have pettily refused his request for press credentials at the Etihad, they have treated him shabbily.
Unless there is more than cost behind the decision to bin him off (which we don't know about), this is not the right way to deal with a loyal supporter.

It's not just the club, the pitchfork pack on here have turned on him.

FWIW, look at how we're playing since we restarted..

Arguably our best football of the season.

We smashed the dippers, no way did they want their arses handed to them on a plate live on TV..

Scored 5 against Burnley, Newcastle and Brighton..

Got beat against Southampton when it was basically like the Alamo, we could have scored 5 in that game quite easily too..

Losing at Chelsea when, again our heads didn't drop and we were far and away the better team..

Now I'm no psychologist but if we were going to get stiffed then I don't think we'd be playing at the level we're are currently..

It's human nature, The cloud hanging over the club would have a huge, negative effect on everyone and performances would have definitely been affected..

Pep's positive demeanour, coupled with us looking like we're back to something like our Centurions winning team, tells me all I need to know..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.