UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me it would at this point be helpful with a summary of what UEFA actually and precisely is accusing us of. I am sure one or more of our legal maesters on this thread have already written this up, and would be grateful if anyone could point me to a crucial post.

If my memory serves me right we are accused that a large part of the Etihad sponsor deal was paid by our owner Sheik Mansour, rather than Etihad themselves. I also think the accusation only covers the period 2012-2014, i.e. a period for which we were already punished once, and for which we have an agreement with UEFA that the case was closed.

Most of the things I read on the internet regarding the CAS case are not even able to precisely explain what we are accused of, and it dawned on me that I am also not 100% sure how to explain it myself :-(

This article summarises it well.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...er-city-ban-from-champions-league-europe-uefa

Never mind a clock counting down, its just ONE MORE SLEEPS guys.I would suggest aided by a bottle of vodka, oh, and keep it by the bed for morning just incase it all goes tits up.I will deffo be self isolating for the second time if that happens,but if it does go our way, I might even learn how to send a text message(to every rag and dipper I know).Or, how about emails containing the CAS statement and other suitable content. Man City ruining rag/dipper s monday mornings since 2008(hopefully).
Hang on - also keep onto the Vodka if it goes our way too!!

The issue i have with this whole episode is we are dealing with a corrupt organisation! this is why i am nervous about tomorrow. I am well aware c.a.s is an independent body however who is to say the cartel and uefa have not got to them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.