UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it’s only natural that people get more edgy as the decision draws closer. I went to bed last night brimming with confidence, but inevitably a few nagging doubts have re-emerged today. This is City, after all. If I think rationally rather than emotionally though the signs are largely positive.

Still amazed that there have been no leaks though. Absolutely nothing has come out of the club (or indeed UEFA) which is strange. Must’ve been a very strict embargo from CAS on this.

I am staggered there have been no leaks. It’s unreal. Even at this late stage

Think it’s only natural that people get more edgy as the decision draws closer. I went to bed last night brimming with confidence, but inevitably a few nagging doubts have re-emerged today. This is City, after all. If I think rationally rather than emotionally though the signs are largely positive.

Still amazed that there have been no leaks though. Absolutely nothing has come out of the club (or indeed UEFA) which is strange. Must’ve been a very strict embargo from CAS on this.
Or, they actually don’t know.

Just received this WhatsApp from a mate I’ve been discussing it with. I can’t see how it can be known beyond a select few at the club so I’m urging caution. Oh, and don’t shoot the messenger please!

Nothing is embargoed if certain people know they ain’t going to say to them don’t say nowt it’s embargoed.

True, although outright briefed leaks to journalists are a bit different to the “natural” sort of leaks you usually get emanating out of the club. It’s rare that you get such absolute silence, assuming the club have been told of course.

Think it signifies just how important it is, and how important our standing and perception is to us in CAS level circles.

Just received this WhatsApp from a mate I’ve been discussing it with. I can’t see how it can be known beyond a select few at the club so I’m urging caution. Oh, and don’t shoot the messenger please!
Gif time?

It kind of ties in with what a poster said about pep will be buzzing tonight or something along those lines.

God I hope your mate isn't pulling your pisser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.