UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a booking system for this thread tomorrow. I’d like a 9.20 am slot pls. Can I add I’m a huge city fan and even watched us when we wasn’t great.
Fans that attended the York match have priority, proof will be required

Guardiola quotes:

“I am going to sleep because I cannot do anything. I would love to do something but I can’t," he said.

“I am confident in the club, I know the arguments, the defence they have and in the next season we are going to be in the place where we won on the pitch this season. We have to wait. I know there are many teams in the Premier League waiting too – but we are going to wait for what is happening on Monday.

"We will respect the decision but I try to be involved in knowing exactly what happened and I am fully confident about what the club has done and allow us to play in the Champions League next season because we won it on the pitch during the season."

"We wait until Monday and then the club will make a statement and I will give you my answer in the press conference. Now we cannot say anything else," he said.

"It is a joy to watch our team, I love my guys and we are ready for the rest of the season to try to do our best and I’m confident. That’s all I can say. I don’t know anything about this, just a feeling. I'm confident because we know exactly what the club has done and that will allow us to play in the Champions League next season - and to be recognised for everyone that nothing wrong happened."

The question is, is he ITK or a KFA?

Can I just say mate, heard quite a few people refer to Sheffield United as “Sheffield” recently, does my fucking nut in. I always correct them, but even Graheme Sounness said it the other day.

Don't get me started m8, Wednesday & United fans hate this, usually pointing out Sheffield (FC) are the worlds oldest club.

My lad goes mad with me when I pull him up for calling them Bristol. I keep saying who until he says Bristol City :)

One of the worst culprits before he came our manager for 25 minutes was Steve Bruce.

Right I feel better now lol. After that bit of Pep's presser we either...
1. Know the result and have been successful or
2. Don't know the result until the morning, but the case went as well as it could be and we'll be successful
I can't see how after all Pep has said this last few days that we can loose this case unless we are totally hiding something major, which we are not. Can I go to sleep yet?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.