UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shitting bricks here lad, it’s 1:43 PM here so I’ve had the privellege of experiencing every agonizing seconds passing by.

Now the question is... what is the probability that City will take it up with the Swiss Federal Court if they lose the CAS appeal? Is it an absolute certainty that they would appeal again?
It will depend on the reasons CAS give for their ruling but it's thought unlikely.

Well I slept in Munich

In havent been to bed on the south coast but not due to this

Slept fine in KSA.

I didn't. I slept in Knaresborough as I always do.

Seriously though, there's no point in worrying and losing sleep over it. We can do nothing to change or affect the decision. All we can do is continue to support our club through thick and thin as we always have done.

I didn’t, I slept in wales

I slept very well in Scotland, thanks for asking, not sure of the relevance though.

I didn't spare a thought for it before turning off the light, so I woke up thinking of other stuff.

You people are brave. It's 1.45 am here and I don't feel like sleeping at all. Becoming more restless as it approaches. I know nothing I do would change the result but still shitting it.

May have to change my user name! Could be an outcast on here if things don't go our way.
maxresdefault.jpg

Issue being I’m dyslexic so I can never be 100% trust what I read first time round.

I would expect the language to be appeal dismissed should we lose. So you are looking for upheld (good) or dismissed (bad). Inadmissable shouldn't be a result this time, but there could be a middle ground where a reduced ban is handed down although I think that is unlikely.

You should find it quite quickly, and bluemoon will inform you if you can't!

Shitting bricks here lad, it’s 1:43 PM here so I’ve had the privellege of experiencing every agonizing seconds passing by.

Now the question is... what is the probability that City will take it up with the Swiss Federal Court if they lose the CAS appeal? Is it an absolute certainty that they would appeal again?

Probably zero as I expect the people responsible of this appeal will be out the door by 10am and City will look to restore their reputation rather carry on kicking and screaming

My concern with this is that after the hearing UEFA have somehow got to the CAS panel. We don’t know how much integrity these people have as individuals but we do know how corrupt UEFA are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.