UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's wait and see if Arsenal get brought up before UEFA for breaking FFP rules. If all this is true about their spending. I very much doubt it. It will be another jibe the gunners fans will throw our away, because they are just plainly jealous of us. How many trophies have they won in the last 5yrs or so can't think of 1 that they have won.
FA cup 2014,15 &17

They beat us in the 17 semifinal

Let's wait and see if Arsenal get brought up before UEFA for breaking FFP rules. If all this is true about their spending. I very much doubt it. It will be another jibe the gunners fans will throw our away, because they are just plainly jealous of us. How many trophies have they won in the last 5yrs or so can't think of 1 that they have won.
Three FA Cups aside they’ve won fuck all.

Arsenal get plenty of 'oil money' from their stadium and shirt sponsorship by state owned airline Emirates. This has been running since 2006 and has been extended to 2024. The last extension in 2018 is worth £200 million alone. Still waiting for gooners to have protest marches against 'dirty arab oil money' demanding UEFA take action and ban them from the, er, Europa League..
I read they first signed a deal with Emirates in 2004, maybe that was for shirt only until the stadium deal came through in 2006. Similar to what we did with did with Etihad in 2011(shirt deal since 2009?).

That's 4 or 5 more years than City they've been taking "oil money" from the UAE.

Not forgetting how the dippers contributed to the human rights abuse hellhole that is Dubai by going twice on warm weather training last season after surrendering their chance to win the FA cup in order to go for the premier league..... ah well !!!
I think the angle we should go with is, Liverpool are an "Iranian blood money" club, it's what they would do.

Funny what a difference 24 hours makes, i was concerned about a transfer ban coming our way but with Angelino and Rhodri coming in i think we are set.

True, yet when I first saw Mangala, I was impressed, not longer afterwards though, I wasn't.
100% agree. That debut vs Chelsea though I thought wow we've got a monster talent on our hands. Now I'm thinking on the levels of Monster's inc talent

I'm sick and tired of hearing this dirty 'Oil Money' jibe, especially from a team with Emirates written all over every
fucking thing in sight, the hypocritical arseholes. The Dippers, obviously, are the main culprits, conveniently disregarding their
eager grabbing of Littlewoods pools cash, maybe we should tell them to 'Gamble Responsibly.'

Just laugh at the oil money jibes. It’s a little popular catchphrase the jealous bellends have latched on to

After all what is wrong with oil? It drives the world economy and 99% of the pricks who throw this about use it day in day out and couldn’t live without it

Not forgetting how the dippers contributed to the human rights abuse hellhole that is Dubai by going twice on warm weather training last season after surrendering their chance to win the FA cup in order to go for the premier league..... ah well !!!

Short memories, wasn't that long ago that thousands of dipper human rights activists marched to anfield demanding yanks out and Dubai in.

Dippercrites.

You will have a long wait. FFP was designed so that clubs like this cannot fail it. Thought you knew this by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.