UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if those hacked documents are proper ones then we are in trouble. And also morons to send around documents just like that between senior people.

Der Spiegel got what they wanted they stirred the pot to get City investigated.

Soriano needs to address this soon.

Great, just as we’re forming the best team in Europe. It would be a disaster if we received a one year transfer ban.

Are these allegations legit? Why don’t we just follow the rules...

Will be interesting to see how City respond to this, after Khaldoon's comments last time. Presume we'll see some sort of official statement tonight?

I think everyone of us had a feeling it would come to this, which is why most of us hate the competition. They have been after us since we became a threat and just won't let it lie. The premier league and rag/dipper infested media aren't far behind.

There is an old saying you can't appease bullies as they won't leave you alone but will keep on picking on you and this sadly appears to be the case.

I think our owners will disagree with you on this. To win it puts us very much on the map worldwide
Yes I completely agree with you, but I still maintain the Premier League is a far better competition and the matches more entertaining.

I personally do not like the oddly named Champions League (how many are champions) and do not go to any of the games.

City have responded

Manchester City welcomes the opening of a formal UEFA investigation as an opportunity to bring to an end the speculation resulting from the illegal hacking and out of context publication of City emails.
The accusation of financial irregularities are entirely false. The Club’s published accounts are full and complete and a matter of legal and regulatory record.

Its a false hand.

They will investigate us, say nothing not already agreed on is a problem.
They get to keep FFP
We get to keep CL.

Everyone wins.

Probably. But for me the premier league is a far superior competition. Absolute love going to prem games can’t say the say about CL.
I really want us to win the European Cup. It will shut the other bid guns up and sets a marker for other big clubs that it can be achieved with the right backing

Great, just as we’re forming the best team in Europe. It would be a disaster if we received a one year transfer ban.

Are these allegations legit? Why don’t we just follow the rules...
UEFA can't issue a transfer ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.