UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, for prolonged periods. And also Nepal, Thailand, Singapore, China, and Hong Kong, where I worked for a while. My opinion remains as it was 10 minutes ago. The dippers have a global support that dwarfs ours
David Gill said City wound never be as popular as utd or liverpool in China, he said this as the colour red is considered lucky in Asia, might as well said Charlton as well

Fine us for what?? If they abandon the case, surely there is no case to answer and they cannot impose a fine....!
I do not know, it sounded daft or an excuse to carry on calling City cheats? the only fine that City could get is the person who wrote the Email, bringing the game into disrepute,

If that’s the case why did we go to the CAS in the first place?
Lots of reasons, including;

First, they had a prospect of winning and stopping the thing there and then.

Second, it shows the club was prepared to fight every issue.

Encourages UEFA to deal with evidence properly.

Warns them what will happen if they do not.

Might have an impact on terms of settlement.

I suspect City have both strategic and tactical considerations.

I would place zero faith in figures for something like that

https://www.newtoninsight.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/newton_insight_social_network_.pdf

Interestingly if you count Weibo (Chinese social media) City are a few million ahead of liverpool and without Weibo City are a few million behind liverpool., they are ahead in rankings as across some platforms they are showing bigger growth such as Instagram.

Not sure why you say you would place zero faith in these figures, they are factual social media figures that are checked and verified, you can check across various sites and the figures are consistent across all.

Lots of reasons, including;

First, they had a prospect of winning and stopping the thing there and then.

Second, it shows the club was prepared to fight every issue.

Encourages UEFA to deal with evidence properly.

Warns them what will happen if they do not.

Might have an impact on terms of settlement.

I suspect City have both strategic and tactical considerations.

And you forgot to mention Swiss law excepts hacked documents knowing which way CAS was going to jump meant knowing which Arbitration court to go to, and CAS did not want to lose prestige or peoples confidence

It is a dream that any of this will happen, either way. Eufa will never admit they made a mistake, the poisonous hacks will never admit they published lies and that there was an agenda. The fans of other teams will never change their mind.... because the reason for this agenda has never been about did we break some made up regulations brought in directly to stump our growth, regulations once found to be useless for in stopping our success have been scrapped or amended to not effect other teams. The whole reason for this agenda is based on jealousy, racism of our owners and pure fear that we can/have become a danger to their previously cosy and comfortable cartel.

I believe win lose or draw that we will never be given the respect that we deserve. We will never be accepted as equals and winning some battle with EUFA won’t change this unfortunately
Who cares dude. Doesn't matter a jot to me if idiotic, ill informed supporters of other clubs respect us or what the media's opinion of us is. The latter will change with time as sure as eggs is eggs, they like a winner as much as joe public does and when the current crop of kids who only know a successful City grow up and consume media, the news outlets and sports channels and papers will change their tune accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.