UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone worried we may lose some players due to this?

No and if they want To go see ya let them.

This won't be upheld clubs already want a break away league .

Real
Barca
Psg
Both Milan clubs
Juve
Bayern
Spurs
Arsenal
To name but a few

Would all join a European super league tomorrow.given the chance of the 10x money they currently get from UEFA.

We won't get a ban or its the start of the end of uefa

It's not so much players leaving, it's that over the last few seasons they've stopped being a destination for the world's best players. And much of that has to do with missing from the Champion's League.

Didn’t prevent Di Maria and Pogba going there. Football is about money, it is their job at the end of the day.

hate to post that miguel dolt

says City face points deduction too

There we go UEFA, Liverpool, Man Utd, and media working in unison.

Of course the lobby will grow,

I don't think the Premier League can do anything now as city have appealed to the CAS, and so Premier League will have to wait.

Spot on.

Its took me quite a while to reach this point and this opinion but im increasingly getting fucked off with our silent, shit all over us approach from the UEFA to some hack at the local rag!

Our owner is obviously minted so why the fuck he doesn’t employ a lawyer whose sole job 24/7 is to sue every journalist **** and paper that lies about us. And throw in a few investigators as well, let’s get some shit out there on other clubs because they will have plenty. We should have done this years ago. Uefa, other clubs and journalists main opinion of city should be do not fuck with them because they will fuck you back twice as much.

Sure i dont know the facts,and i am automatically biased as City fan.

Even now though..... i am still struggling to believe our Billionaire owner and his army of lawyers would blatantly disregard rules and regulations.

It is possible we could have acted in some Eyes unethically,but legally.

If this is the case then it is going to end in the highest Courts in Europe.

UEFA could be interpreting wrong doing where there is actually no wrong doing.And those that interpreting wrong doing are automatically biased towards City out of cartel self interests.

I expect the ban to be reduced to a year, maybe 3 transfer windows.
Gotta he honest thou, it does hurt.

however, once it’s out of the way then at least it’s not overhanging anymore and we can get on with life.

If thats the case then we are basically admitting guilt by accepting a reduced ban and fine

Our owners have catergorically stated that we have done no wrong

Which means Accepting a reduced ban is not going to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.