UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is ridiculous, isn't it?

So the AP claims such are the levels of secrecy, they don't even know where the case will be tried from remotely, but drops the staggering exclusive it will probably be from London and Switzerland?

And to really push the levels of secrecy over the top, nobody knows the names of the CAS judges involved.

Amazing stuff. Which begs the question, if it is so secret how the fuck do AP know anything concerning the hearing.

Making it up as they go along these twats. I wait with bated breath what the Sundays will reliably inform us tomorrow.

I'm going for an even greater emphasis on City getting away with it, some bullshit last twist to influence the public narrative.

Isn't that just a matter of AP having asked and been told it's not being revealed?

I don't see a problem with it - 'location' is meaningless anyway, if some is being done by video conference, and it may just mean that which hotel (etc) is being used is not being revealed.

I suspect they're just trying to avoid a media scrum or, worse, nutjob fan action, including social media, etc.

Both sides will know who the judges are, it will almost certainly be in the CAS report on the case, and it makes no difference who else knows right now.

This thread is out of control.

I think most accept that CAS are OK, not biased or stupid and will get to the truth. Forget that both sides are confident it's not important.

So if you accept the above and we have done nothing wrong we will be found innocent and what people think won't matter.

If we have done something wrong then we will be punished proportionately and probably deservedly so.

As for stripping of titles, just calm down, each season has its own story and timelines or do we lose the one we won in 1968?

Too many are assuming we are innocent but will be found guilty. In my opinion that's really very unlikely now.

Last edited:
I think Marcotti's piece today strikes the perfect balance between an appraisal of the landscape and ramifications, without any assumption of guilt on our part.

That's all we ask.

Drowned out in the shrieking cries of fake indignation from those in the pockets of Qatar, the rags and the dippers I’m afraid. They have always wanted the complete ruination of our club, and for an “offence” from which we haven’t even actually benefited, in as much as the Etihad deal was deemed to be of fair market value irrespective of whether it was being subsidised by Sheikh Mansour, Sheikh Mohamed or the Vienna Boys’ Choir, we face being stripped of everything we’ve won in the last 10 years and cast as the devil incarnate. And I have not the slightest doubt that’s where it will all end if we lose next week. Makes my fucking blood boil. Cnuts

I think most accept that CAS are OK, not biased or stupid and will get to the truth. Forget that both sides are confident it's not important.

So if you accept the above and we have done nothing wrong we will be found innocent and what people think won't matter.

If we have done something wrong then we will be punished proportionately and probably deservedly so.

As for stripping of titles, just calm down, each season has its own story and timelines or do we lose the one we won in 1969?

Too many are assuming we are innocent but will be found guilty. In my opinion that's really very unlikely now.
We've not been stripped of the 2012 title and wasn't that part of the period we've been punished for breaking FFP?

why is it,that when people are posting on this thread they start speaking like they are speaking in court,either that or bluemoon is riddled with lawyers and barristers .

anyway after the first FFP ruling when I was certain we would get away with it,this time I think we are going to get nailed to the wall by some dirty underhand trick they have under their sleeves.

OOOOOOOBJECTION M'LUD !!!!!

Reminder of our original response:

Reminder of our original response:

"We will stick togeather, we will get through it and we will not let the fans down."
Just over 20 years ago we were relegated to Division 3, how low did you feel then. Myself a lot lower then, now look where we are with the best owner in world football, the best business plan in world football and the most loyal fan base in world football. We will all, owners, directors, employees and fans still be here fighting Citys corner in the years to come. Believe.

As for stripping of titles, just calm down, each season has its own story and timelines or do we lose the one we won in 1969?

I don’t know about deservedly. The wrong people are on trial for starters. The cheats are the cnuts, who’ve tried to turn a sport, with all the connotations that word has for equal opportunity and fairness, into a loaded and repugnant personal fiefdom, and they pretty much all play in red. I feel such resentment to the rags, the dippers, Bayern, Delaney, Corbett, Harris, Syed and all the rest of the snide, shitty wankers we’re up against, that I won’t feel the slightest bit of remorse or guilt if it turns out we have deliberately tried to circumvent their bent cartel ‘rules’. Fuck them

We already lost the 1969 title... in 1969

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.