UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the club and the chairman on this.

I also believe that CAS are impartial.

However, I still think we will get fucked over here and action will also follow from the Premier League.

Options of further action through Swiss Courts are limited so there will be no shit storm or bringing down of clubs and organisations.

We will have to start again.

I will still support the club after this has happened.

Two things don't hang together in your post. You believe the club & also that CAS are impartial. If that is indeed the case then we would surely win?

There are two potential reasons why we might not win: firstly, the club were circumventing FFP regulations and have been caught doing so and secondly if CAS actually isn't impartial but backing UEFA regardless.

However, I still think we will get fucked over here and action will also follow from the Premier League.

Options of further action through Swiss Courts are limited so there will be no shit storm or bringing down of clubs and organisations.

What is this 'we'll have to start again' bollocks that's suddenly cropped up in posts?

Could you explain start again to me as I'm puzzled.

I’d proof read what you post before pressing send if I were you.

Just as an aside, I’m curious to know what the 63 people who voted ‘Other’ on the poll expect to happen? A 3 year ban maybe? Public flogging for the club officials?

I've already answered this

As I have no knowledge of CAS totally overturning a governing bodies ruling and harshly criticising that governing body, I voted "other" as I expect CAS to kick it back to UEFA

If you read the cas statement, they mention about the city appeal being done because uefa have previous for complaining about appeals done after that stage. Uefa then complained about our appeal and were basically told that they've not made it clear when people are expected to appeal so an appeal that that stage was valid just to make sure Uefa didn't try to get a later appeal kicked out
I'm struggling to make head or tail out of that mate.

But when City appealed to CAS halfway through the initial UEFA investigation, CAS said they had concerns over the "worrisome" leaks by UEFA to the press.

But they said that City could not appeal to CAS until the UEFA investigation was concluded. Which we then did.

this is my summary.... they found us guilty in 2012 of breaking ffp and gave us a slap on the wrist and a fine.didnt we also have to play the following season with a reduced squad in the CL ? something our owners wernt happy about and made it clear to UEFA , Someone posted illegally obtained emails saying we deceived them in 2012 . UEFA seen their arse and using these emails banning us for 2 years cause city said **** off when asked if these illegal emails are true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.