UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst thing about this whole pile of shít is that there are a sizeable number of City fans on this thread hoping we actually lose so they can say we told you so, as a great poster once said and hopefully will not mind me using ‘disrespectful motherfùckers’...

Where were all these doom merchants yesterday? The thread had a positive vibe this time yesterday now it's all miserable.
Also strange the number of people suggesting 1 year as part acceptance of guilt despite the club insisting they wouldn't take a year months ago.
I think the people suggesting 1 year have been listening to talk shite, and assume because it is on the radio it must be true. Talk shite ffs, they use Stuart Pearce, Georgie Bingham, Darren gough, etc. They don’t even understand what we have been charged with, never mind whether we are actually guilty of it or not, utter clowns

In truth, it is not if CAS do not exonerate us completely, it is what City top management do then. They have already stated that the facts will fully vindicate the club but we cannot be fully sure that there will be no bias from CAS. However if CAS find us guilty of anything (and I don’t think they will) I expect the club to take immediate steps to take the issue to the highest appropriate legal court, where the facts generally come out on top.
Any other course of action by the club will cause confusion on the club’s statement when UEFA first found us guilty of breaking FFP rules.
That said I am really looking forward to 9.30am tomorrow after which we can celebrate the truth and go on to win more games and trophies this season.

The worst thing about this whole pile of shít is that there are a sizeable number of City fans on this thread hoping we actually lose so they can say we told you so, as a great poster once said and hopefully will not mind me using ‘disrespectful motherfùckers’...
Name names, let me at em, I will haunt the fucking cunnts

I’d like to think nobody would do that as it would hurt enough without an individual making it all about them.

Correct pal,they will just say they are realists but in reality that are just miserable cu nts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.