UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the decision was communicated to the club, I would imagine it was limited to senior board members and employees. So Khaldoon, Pearce, Omar, Txiki, Ferran, Pep. Maybe the Chinese and Silver Lake directors.

A team of owners and executives that had the foresight and belief, to frankly turn us into a sporting behemoth in the last 12 years, to be competing with United/Liverpool/Bayern/Barca et al on regular basis gives me great confidence to believe we will have the wrongs righted in the morning along with the slimy bastards of the the G14 and all those that sail in her.

The shame and dishonour of the ban being upheld not only on our great club, the players, us as fans and Sheikh Mansour’s Royal family leads me to believe that we will be fully and completely exonerated.

Peps comments and De Bruyne now saying he’ll stay leads me to believe we will be in the clear as well as Cheesy’s tweet.

On top of all this there is Mr.Smooth personified himself.....Khaldoon....I simply cannot see him being embroiled in this as a negative result.

Get the Champagne on ice blues......

We aren’t typical City any more.

I'm pretty happy we've had a fair hearing, and the decision will be made on the facts. No idea which way it will go, but here's hoping. Worked all day today to avoid being as busy as anything tomorrow. So the F5 key will be getting a fair old workout in 13 or so hours.
I’m just going to refresh this thread at 09:30 over and over again

E
As already stated, there’s nothing new in that Conn article but this was interesting:

That was the suggestion from leaked internal City emails and documents published by the German magazine Der Spiegel in November 2018, which sparked the CFCB investigation. One email, from City’s then chief financial officer, Jorge Chumillas, asked a more senior City executive to clarify whether only £8m was being paid by Etihad, and the other £57.5m was being provided by City’s owner, Sheikh Mansour of the Abu Dhabi ruling family. The reply to Chumillas was not published by Der Spiegel and City, while furiously denying any wrongdoing, have never publicly explained why Chumillas would write that email, nor what the reply was.

Seriously, what is this dickhead on? What makes him that City should’ve publically disclosed that information while we were being investigated and are now going through an appeal process? Maybe the stupid twat should’ve concentrated on why Der Spiegel never published the reply to the e-mail because there’s absolutely no doubt that they would’ve printed it if they felt it incriminated us.
Even if we win the case, these twats will launch another trial by media, if we only to save face. Which would be great fun for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.