Uefa Match Bundle

I've noticed tickets in the 3rd tiers for BMG have been taken offline, probably so tiers 1 and 2 fill out first? Still a lot of seats left, looks like it might be a similar attendance to the Steaua game. Really should be filling the ground up for Champions League group games...

I've noticed tickets in the 3rd tiers for BMG have been taken offline, probably so tiers 1 and 2 fill out first? Still a lot of seats left, looks like it might be a similar attendance to the Steaua game. Really should be filling the ground up for Champions League group games...

Well I'm not going and you want to know why!
I can't be arsed

Anyone know if I can still get UEFA bundle. Just back from holiday and if I click on tab on the web the page is blank?

Anyone know if the bundle will be made available again following the postponed game last night?

No tickets available for sale on the site as I've just been on. You'd think they would be on to this luckily got a spare off a friend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.