UEFA Matches This Week | 27/28/29 August '24 (pg 7)

I see our old friends TNS have won 3-0 on aggregate tonight in their Conference League qualifying play off. Does this mean they're through to the group stage proper now?

I see our old friends TNS have won 3-0 on aggregate tonight in their Conference League qualifying play off. Does this mean they're through to the group stage proper now?
Looks like this was the play-off round so they've reached the group stage. The extra cash won't be much by CL standards but it will cement their place at the top of the Welsh League for a good few years.
One of the few Welsh teams that actually qualify and use their own ground. CEFN Druids and Bala usually have to borrow a ground.
I saw Newtown v Valletta about ten years ago and if their ground can be used I hate to see the state of Druids and Bala.

Strange game in Belgium. Cercle Brugge were 6-1 up from the away leg but managed to lose 4-1 at home. They went through 7-5 on aggregate, but it was hardly what their fans were expecting after such a big away win.

Should be 3-1 in the Chelsea game, decent chance missed there by Servette

Ryan hat-trick as Larne lead 4-3 on aggregate. They've played with ten men since the 59th minute and LRI have looked more likely to get a winner.
Five minutes plus stoppage time to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.