UEFA/MCFC Transfer Activity Petition

This from the people that brought you "DIC SOS"?
You know, I always maintained that the famous Scouse sense of humour was a media invention. I take it all back, I really do...

PS: Total PL debt = 3.1 billion

Manyoo debt = 3/4 billion (750m)
Chelsea's = 1/2 billion (500m)
Liverpool's 1/3 billion (300m)

That's right, the top three finishers from last season are responsible for half of the entire premier league debt.

Is it wrong of me to point out that the author of the petition is called Peter Anderson and his email address is footballisdead at googlemail dot com

*edit - apologies, just found the 4 page thread started by Immaculate Pasta on the very same subject.

The petition is laughable, and that's all it is - so why stoop to their level by posting on it therefore boosting their crappy numbers? I looked at the signatures and most of the top half are city fans answering back - why? Some of the anti hillsborough comments made by my fellow blues make me ashamed to be a blue, seriously whoever writes that kind of crap are sick - and probaly too young to remember hillsborough and what it was, so stop being so damn nasty and spreading lies. You feed everyone elses new found hatred of us by posting like this, and some of us are sounding so damn arrogant lately, can't we just enjoy the fact that we know know what's coming and that we've been with us all along? Don't stoop to the gutter. If they hate us, don't let it look like we've even noticed.

If you read it most of them signatures are taking the piss out of the turd....Read it, your wet your pants!!!

kippaxkid74 said:
The petition is laughable, and that's all it is - so why stoop to their level by posting on it therefore boosting their crappy numbers? I looked at the signatures and most of the top half are city fans answering back - why? Some of the anti hillsborough comments made by my fellow blues make me ashamed to be a blue, seriously whoever writes that kind of crap are sick - and probaly too young to remember hillsborough and what it was, so stop being so damn nasty and spreading lies. You feed everyone elses new found hatred of us by posting like this, and some of us are sounding so damn arrogant lately, can't we just enjoy the fact that we know know what's coming and that we've been with us all along? Don't stoop to the gutter. If they hate us, don't let it look like we've even noticed.

Agree with you that the comments regading Hillsborough (plus one about Duncan Edwards) are totally uncalled for. The vast majority, however, are just taking the piss out of the person who started the petition. Apart from the first 3 or 4 signatures, it's fair to say that it has been hijacked on a grand scale. And most of the comments are funny as feck. I don't think any City fans on there are getting their knickers in a twist - they're hitting back with pure comedy (aside from the odd distasteful comment mentioned above).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.