Uefa move the goal posts.

Pam

Uefa/Fifa have decided mid stream to introduce a seeding system for the forthcoming play-offs. It's because the likes of Portugal, France and Argentina might miss out if something isn't done. Is this a disgrace?

Pam said:
Uefa/Fifa have decided mid stream to introduce a seeding system for the forthcoming qualifiers. It's because the likes of Portugal, France and Argentina might miss out if something isn't done. Is this a disgrace?

No, the World Cup only comes round every four years i'd rather see a world cup with Messi, Henry, Ribery than Hunt, Lawrence and some average players from Greece.

Ronaldo on the other hand can go fuck himself.

I was looking forward to watching the World Cup without The W*nker.

Bluemoon115 said:
The problem is that there are that many teams going into these playoffs that at least one of the matches will end up featuring two big sides.
Love it.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Pam said:
Uefa/Fifa have decided mid stream to introduce a seeding system for the forthcoming qualifiers. It's because the likes of Portugal, France and Argentina might miss out if something isn't done. Is this a disgrace?

No, the World Cup only comes round every four years i'd rather see a world cup with Messi, Henry, Ribery than Hunt, Lawrence and some average players from Greece.

Ronaldo on the other hand can go fuck himself.

I can certainly see your point but did anyone move the goal posts when England failed to qualify for the Euro's last time round? No. In fact, Twatini went out of his way to say we wouldn't be missed. Yet more double standards from the tatty haired webbed one.

They were seeded last time also, it's that they've only just announced it. There were always gonna be seedings.

FIFA are a corrupt organisation who need the "superstars" and their teams their to sell its tv rights to outer mongolia and other not mithered football nations.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.